Post How Long You've Played ARK

GerbilRex

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

969 hours, but a lot of it was leaving the game open throughout the day/night because it takes so long for me to load up my singleplayer saves due to mods. lol. People with 1500 - 2000+ hours is just ridiculous. I leave my game up almost constantly and STILL haven't reached that much time and I've had it since first beta release. 

On 10/8/2017 at 7:04 PM, GerbilRex said:

(If you're on steam it's easy to be find, in Library under your play button) 

I am just honestly interested about this. Don't think you're gonna get  judged since we all got the game at different times. I've been on 110 hours, got the game in late earlyA.

I've had the game since December 2015. Between online and offline play, I'd say about 800 or so hours. My online hours according to Steam tally up to 548.

I am not sure how many hours I have into it (but probably in the low-mid hundreds by now I am sure), I bought the physical disc for PS4 on Sept 18.

Was looking for a new game after spending a lot of time on Skyrim, beating Horizon Zero Dawn (LOVE that game!) and Bloodborne and trying really hard to get into The Witcher 3 (failed) & Mad Max (failed). Traded in my Witcher 3 towards Ark. Honestly it was a toss up between Nier Automata and Ark that day, never heard of Ark before. But went with Ark for some unknown reason and well here I am (a fresh faced newbie).

Archived