Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ??????? & Community Crunch 106!

Jen

So just a little concern with the rentable servers. I know they are so much a month but I was wondering if for some reason u couldn't pay on time if all your game data would be gone or if it would just be put on hold and not exsessable until you pay for another month. I get paid on a specific day of the week and I'm afraid if my renew date comes up on a different day that I will lose everything and have to start over.

10 hours ago, Wolf Angelus said:

If anyone wants to play the "Hidden Objects" game from the Freeform, here is the original, full-sized image https://we.tl/sgTbRfTVs9  :3 

You need the original for sizing/zoom to work, as the clickable isn't the 8x quality required for it to work. Link is good for 7 days of this posting.

Thank you for posting the link.

Actually it is possible to play without the bigger version but you can not be totally sure about wheather you found something. I would suggest to start with the smal picture and take this bigger version to check your suggestions.

Hey! @Jatheish @Jen I am curious on how you guys contact the winners for the Community Crunch contests? I been meaning to ask since I had it noted and won the ARKVideo portion from 104, I haven't gotten anything email wise or any of that sort these past two weeks. Though I was told you all had a messaging system here on the website, but I don't seem to have that or see it anywhere, also never knew that the website did. Let me know what you two need information wise to send out the reward. All good if things have been more busier than usual, just wondering since it was the first time I entered the contest and won from it. Thanks! :)

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Jukari said:

Hey! @Jatheish @Jen I am curious on how you guys contact the winners for the Community Crunch contests? I been meaning to ask since I had it noted and won the ARKVideo portion from 104, I haven't gotten anything email wise or any of that sort these past two weeks. Though I was told you all had a messaging system here on the website, but I don't seem to have that or see it anywhere, also never knew that the website did. Let me know what you two need information wise to send out the reward. All good if things have been more busier than usual, just wondering since it was the first time I entered the contest and won from it. Thanks! :)

Just keep an eye out for your emails, the crunches for 104 - 106 haven't been sent out yet, but I'll be in touch this weekend/Monday to get that underway. We typically handle our prizes in batches. You'll be contacted via the email you used to register an account on the forum :)

16 hours ago, Goldblade936 said:

WHY NO RELEASE DATE!!!!! AT LEAST GIVE US AN ETA 

Because they were never right before and they have finally learned to wait until there sure. Just think every day that goes by it's gonna be at least a week from that day. Plus who cares I hope they delay it until the game is working better instead of piling crap even higher when it's released.

1 hour ago, Jatheish said:

Just keep an eye out for your emails, the crunches for 104 - 106 haven't been sent out yet, but I'll be in touch this weekend/Monday to get that underway. We typically handle our prizes in batches. You'll be contacted via the email you used to register an account on the forum :)

Ah ok, sounds good! Will definitely keep an eye out for it then! Much appreciated.

Rentable servers are relatively new terrain for Xbox One

@Jen

This is wrong, though. The reason they've been stalling it is because you're using a 3rd party server manager/host, rather than your own serverpark. They used to be hesitant when it comes to 3rd party mods/addons for games as well, but luckily the deal they struck with Bethesda worked out and paved the way for future games and 3rd party mods/addons.

EA and DICE have had rental servers on Xbox and PS since Battlefield 3 came out on Xbox 360 and PS3, so it is definitely not a new terrain for Microsoft or Xbox One. Just a different method of renting servers for Xbox One owners. EA/DICE have an in-game rental option.

The big question is though, why not do as Bethesda with their mods for Fallout 4 and Skyrim Special Edition for Xbox One/PS4, so console owners can get to enjoy the awesome mods we see in the videos and such on the CC?

Host the mods on your own server, specifically for consoles, and provide an in-game method of downloading and installing them through the main menu.

Go play Fallout 4 and Skyrim Special edition, and you'll know what i'm talking about. Please, pass it on to the team. :Jerbcry:

As for S+, it really should be integrated into the core game. No wonder you barely see any Xbox One or PS4 submissions for the crunch. Building with the default toolset is horrible and limited without S+ (IMHO!).

As for the creative folks here: Great job everyone. :D