Ascendant saddles

xerokishi

Deep Sea Lootcrates are incredibly tedious to find on Ragnarok, since the map is so large, and there are a massive amount of spawn locations for them (especially compared to the Island). Just uncheck everything except for "Deep Sea Loot Crate" on this, to see just how many there are. https://ark.gamepedia.com/Explorer_Map_(Ragnarok)

According to the Wiki, the deep-sea loot crates actually DON'T have either of those saddles in their drop tables. Could be outdated, but for now assume it's right and don't waste your time in the water. Fishing doesn't drop either saddle either.

Yellow beacons have the Thyla saddles. Allo is in Red beacons. I'm not sure what the cave drops are like, but I'd imagine yellow or red loot in those will give you similar if not better or more efficient results at finding either. I got mine from lucky-dipping yellow and red drops.

On 10/8/2017 at 6:15 AM, Ulta said:

According to the Wiki, the deep-sea loot crates actually DON'T have either of those saddles in their drop tables. Could be outdated, but for now assume it's right and don't waste your time in the water. Fishing doesn't drop either saddle either.

Yellow beacons have the Thyla saddles. Allo is in Red beacons. I'm not sure what the cave drops are like, but I'd imagine yellow or red loot in those will give you similar if not better or more efficient results at finding either. I got mine from lucky-dipping yellow and red drops.

Best way to check this (I do it all the time) is uncheck all engrams except for the items you would like to find in official and then spawn in the crates, if they don't contain the item in their drop table they will despawn instantly - this can still happen so just spawn about 10+ to get a good idea to what gives you the item you're looking for.

• Volunteer Moderator

official island server and the only place we have found thyla bps have been in blue drops, ringed and without, and only Apprentice level in the low to mid 40's armor wise.

regularly run deep crates and both water caves and haven't seen any there. run desert crates alot too and no bueno there. could just be unlucky tho, has been known to happen :D

Archived