Double XP Event

MrGerard

It should always be 2 times in pvp (so everyone can do more) and then they boost it to 3 times events. I been playing ark since it's release on PS4 and I've noticed the biggest thing that ruins the game for most people is that it's such a long process u almost must fully dedicate almost all your time (I play solo, which is 99.9% of why it's seems next to impossible to do things at times, but even still I cannot get a base up and decently defended to keep anything good with being sneaky and hiding everything. I cannot have tames now because I must wait 12hours to keep them safe for the next 24 and it's not real easy to hide raid gigas or some brontos and them not get killed while I'm at work) the alphas are jerks just about everywhere and u cannot stop good raiders. I think more people would keep playing/ start playing more pvp and be more likely to rebuild if it was not as difficult as it is. I got on a server during a 2x's and got up a base that was awesome, alphas we're like u did that solo overnight? (Yes) "Man we wanna recruit u". I wouldn't do it. I like playing solo and not being told what I have to do for my tribe. It's a video game, and once u have so much, Spent so much time building, breeding, raising getting ready to go out and raid or fight bosses and then u get wiped, you look back on it like nope, Screw that I spent 2 months trying to hit my goals. But that's just my opinion. The more people that play the better. The more copies the game sells the better we can expect in the future. Arks my favorite game of all time. I've lost a job over this game and a girlfriend. I got a new one now she plays ark religiously like me. But unless we completely quit PVP or our jobs, we will never be able to achieve "alpha" as these other people who may possibly suck at the game but have 15 people. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, WhiteyWhite901 said:

It should always be 2 times in pvp (so everyone can do more) and then they boost it to 3 times events. I been playing ark since it's release on PS4 and I've noticed the biggest thing that ruins the game for most people is that it's such a long process u almost must fully dedicate almost all your time (I play solo, which is 99.9% of why it's seems next to impossible to do things at times, but even still I cannot get a base up and decently defended to keep anything good with being sneaky and hiding everything. I cannot have tames now because I must wait 12hours to keep them safe for the next 24 and it's not real easy to hide raid gigas or some brontos and them not get killed while I'm at work) the alphas are jerks just about everywhere and u cannot stop good raiders. I think more people would keep playing/ start playing more pvp and be more likely to rebuild if it was not as difficult as it is. I got on a server during a 2x's and got up a base that was awesome, alphas we're like u did that solo overnight? (Yes) "Man we wanna recruit u". I wouldn't do it. I like playing solo and not being told what I have to do for my tribe. It's a video game, and once u have so much, Spent so much time building, breeding, raising getting ready to go out and raid or fight bosses and then u get wiped, you look back on it like nope, Screw that I spent 2 months trying to hit my goals. But that's just my opinion. The more people that play the better. The more copies the game sells the better we can expect in the future. Arks my favorite game of all time. I've lost a job over this game and a girlfriend. I got a new one now she plays ark religiously like me. But unless we completely quit PVP or our jobs, we will never be able to achieve "alpha" as these other people who may possibly suck at the game but have 15 people. 

Its always 2 x now though. Be thankful you're not on the old rates. 

Just remember if you can do more, then a tribe of multiple people can do even more than you. More than likely higher rates will actually make the gap between alphas/mega tribes and regular players even bigger.

14 minutes ago, Ssjx7squall said:

right? I mean god forbid people have jobs, school, and lives to live during the week.  damn them for having priorities 

Tbh they should just flatout standardise the rates throughout the week, and up the current rates to the current evo event rates getting rid of the evo events completely. In this day and age not everyone works 9-5 monday to friday. 

30 minutes ago, Ssjx7squall said:

right? I mean god forbid people have jobs, school, and lives to live during the week.  damn them for having priorities 

I have a job and my play time during the week consists of feeding dinos and collecting resources to keep generators, refreshing bins, etc. running til the weekend when I can play more. But I also think they need to do away with the x2 weekend and do what someone else said, make it x2 perm or just keep it x1 perm. So your god forbid priorities stance doesnt hold water for every boat.

7 minutes ago, Tsakky said:

Just say "There will not be a event this weekend" or "There is a event this weekend".
You even said in the past it is now standard that it will be double weekends.

Communication keeps people happy.

Am certain they said the complete opposite in the past. Which is funny cause they havent missed a weekend since launch as far as i am aware and now people expects one everyweekend :D

7 minutes ago, Crazytheman30 said:

Atm Xbox have problems.. Untill fix we wont get a event . Like last time with ps4. So let em work on it and event comes when it comes

Dont think the current typing problen we have on xbox would prevent us from having an event. Unless theres another problem i am unware of.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Moonie1 said:

I have a job and my play time during the week consists of feeding dinos and collecting resources to keep generators, refreshing bins, etc. running til the weekend when I can play more. But I also think they need to do away with the x2 weekend and do what someone else said, make it x2 perm or just keep it x1 perm. So your god forbid priorities stance doesnt hold water for every boat.

From a historical perspective, the game is already at x2 permanent rates for everything bar breeding.

Just now, mikekiero said:

So where is the response? Or do we just wait til monday to get told no.

Lol. They don't respond in these forums. let me rephrase that, there is 1% chance of them responding to that in their forums. Jat and panda sometimes pop in. watch their twitter feed for fastest response or just play the game and wait for it to happen.

• GP locked this topic

Archived