just a few questions

GameFreak

- does anyone know the best place to find mastercraft and ascendant flak bps on the island?

- ive been looking for a pair of 150 triceratops for over a week now and havent been able to find anything over 130, is there some easy way of finding lv 150 dinos on the island or something?

- i remember seeing something about a tamed dino level cap a while ago, is there really a max dino level cap in the game or was that just a rumor? and if so what would that level cap be?

Best BP's are found in the ocean and water and island caves but the red drops located throughout the ocean always seem to have the best stuff. 

Trikes are all over but the island's spawn rate on 150's is fairly low. The best Trike spawns I have encountered are on the west cliff next to the Volcano overlooking redwood. I tamed a 145 and 135 there. 

As to your third question. there is a tame limit for your tribe on dino's. It is 500 on official and 250 on legacy (PS4 player). There is also a server limit as a whole for tamed dino's but I do not know what that is. As far as cap, on official's all wild dino's are capped at level 150 and no bred dino's may eclipse level 450. As far as taming out to a certain level, that depends on if there is an event going and if you use the preferred method to tame a dino, kibble. 

Best references for more details are the Ark wiki which will give you maps of drop locations as well as dino spawns.

Also the dododex or ark companion apps are the go to tools for taming. 

Ark Smart breeder is the go to program for breeding. 

Happy Arking.

48 minutes ago, GameFreak said:

- does anyone know the best place to find mastercraft and ascendant flak bps on the island?

- ive been looking for a pair of 150 triceratops for over a week now and havent been able to find anything over 130, is there some easy way of finding lv 150 dinos on the island or something?

- i remember seeing something about a tamed dino level cap a while ago, is there really a max dino level cap in the game or was that just a rumor? and if so what would that level cap be?

Usually deep sea loot crates, caves, the tundra biome in the northwest, and Dead Island in the northeast would be your best bets for the quality armor. The snowy areas especially have good loot most of the time. As a general rule of thumb, the farther north you go, the more dangerous things get and the better loot there is to be found. As far as the Triceratops go, it's really up to random chance. High levels spawn more rarely, so I would say you just have to keep looking till you find the creatures you are looking for. If you know of a place where a lot of Trikes are found, you might try killing creatures in the area off and wait for respawns to come in. You might get lucky and find more than two level 150 specimens. Wild creature spawns are capped at level 150 and highest level bred creatures are capped at about 450 or so. This can vary with server settings however. I know that creatures can level up 71 times before they max out.

i have tried killing off the dinos to have them respawn but that has backfired a bit as i havent seen a rex spawn in since i killed them all off to find 150's and that was over a week ago.  a friend of mine told me that the carno island cave was a good spot to find flak bps, at least im hoping he ment the carno island cave on the island and  not one of the other maps.

Deep sea loot crates do not spawn Flak... Flak can be in yellow or red drops or in a few cave look crates. I have found MC pieces in yellow and red supply drops on scorched.

Dino levels are random... don't see a level you like keep killing dinos until you do. I have seen a few 150 trikes, but not many. Island is a starter map so dino levels tend to be lower there.

The cap people talked about here is accurate, but you may also be referring to the level cap which is 450. anything over 450 will go **POOF** when an official server restarts.

Archived