Dino Cap/Timers Need more Servers

LittleMickey

Since official launch they have promised new servers yes they have added a few here and there not many. Many servers are hitting dino cap because you are cramming 70 slots with so many people waiting in line. Half the people who play don't play but have a base with dinos because they cant get in on weekends. We need more servers for island and Ragnarock and with the expansion coming out for desert that means no new blood no new dinos etc. Not asking for a lot how about 3 or 4 of each . You are cramming 70 slots with double the amount of players on them. As well the timer at the oblesk to move dinos trading etc is beyond. Before ingots were the commodity players wanted now to move 1k takes a hour and depends where you put your points if your weight is low then it is longer. Something needs to be done , I can understand this was done due to the duping but players are still duping on the server. You have bases filled with 50-60 dinos and the players come on once a week and that's it, the fulltime players feel this. Real life is more important then a game and some people can only play on weekends that is understandable but open more servers so the ones that do play on weekends don't have to spend half there weekened clicking refresh to be able to get onto a server. We had this problem on legcey and was fixed because you added new servers the demand is twice is high here. Trading needs to be fixed once again  the rules for pvp and pve should be different, as there is 2 types of game play. But this duping needs to stop and some of the devs I know are working hard on it its just another issue they have to deal with but appreciate there support.

So please lets add more servers that was promised to us and work on a solution  so we can start trading again. To move 10k ingots at 500 weight takes exactly 9 hours at the oblesk.

On 10/5/2017 at 7:12 AM, LittleMickey said:

We had this problem on legcey and was fixed because you added new servers the demand is twice is high here. Trading needs to be fixed once again  the rules for pvp and pve should be different, as there is 2 types of game play. But this duping needs to stop and some of the devs I know are working hard on it its just another issue they have to deal with but appreciate there support.

So please lets add more servers that was promised to us and work on a solution  so we can start trading again. To move 10k ingots at 500 weight takes exactly 9 hours at the oblesk.

Legacy isn't fixed, the 2 NA and 2 eu servers (Xbox) are capped.  Those of us who couldn't get in the couple servers on launch and or the added servers which brought it up to 4 Legacy total are SOL.  

Looking at player count on them is around 30 per server and while yes you can get on, what's the use, a handful of tribes have it locked down.  You can't tame now bread let alone bring any animals over to do caves / bosses so what's the use of Rag, going to be worse when the expansion to the map, well no, it won't, those tribes will get to enjoy it.  I guess we could if we want to run around on foot.

i don't get cramming thousands into what handles a total of 280 folks at any given time.

i guess with the "issues" they are having on their servers (lost characters, tribes and dinos), I'm kind of glad mine aren't there and maybe now is the time to move some over.  After all, if the tribe and character is lost, then pillars go poof in a few days.

but I agree, I'm retired and play quite a bit, something should be done for the weekenders and full timers.  There should be some kind of balance and maybe have the ob set to have anything with a certain radius despawn every 24 or 48 hours.  In other words, Dino's would have to leave render distance of ob to reset the timer?

Archived