pve NEW server Manticore discussion

ZeroSeconds

27 minutes ago, ilidrael said:

Haha you play with end ? (he renamed xan) Lucky you, hes a great guy :P yeah like i said it wasnt my screenshot, i havent done manticore in a while, but someone asked for details on how to.

ye he is not that much on lately tho.. this was from medium manticore.. now Im doing solo alpha if I need :D

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

update on fight after all this latest flyer updates
wyverns land for a second and then fly again.. so fight takes a bit longer to do.. usualy we took down alpha in what we did in beta fight now..

15 wyverns, 10khp 500-650 dmg, 2 riders

gamma = 5min 10 sec
beta = 8min 30 sec
alpha = to be tested in next days

and something we tried for fun.. left over ravagers from breeding project and 2 rex :D

I sadly died around half.. we failed but had it down to 15-20% of its hp when last ravager died, yes.. ravager last longer than rexes

18 ravagers [random stats, 17 without saddles, no imprinting] 2 rex with primitive saddels, 3 riders

so we went with random rexes and tested argentavis today

rex: 

14 rex with no saddles, random stats 11,6-13,4k hp 414-449 dmg, no imprints
2 ridden rex with crappy saddle, same stats, 1 imprinted
time: 6 min

argentavis:

18 argentavis: 9k hp 760 dmg no imprinted, no saddles
2 ridden tapejaras

FAIL. 

Need to have more dmg, hp is not really important, this will be our next try :D

3 minutes ago, TheDonn said:

Con that was fun to watch...  I heard Argies were very good for that fight!  I suppose not.  Just going all melee next time?

Argies used to be great, my tribe used them exclusively to farm manticore, until these stupid flyer AI changes making them land every time they are hit.

Not to mention Manticore flying speed increases with each difficulty tier. Beta and Alpha are impossible now because the Argies can't keep up to even get hits in. Even Gamma itself can be risky.

6 hours ago, Demerus said:

Argies used to be great, my tribe used them exclusively to farm manticore, until these stupid flyer AI changes making them land every time they are hit.

Not to mention Manticore flying speed increases with each difficulty tier. Beta and Alpha are impossible now because the Argies can't keep up to even get hits in. Even Gamma itself can be risky.

Yea man, this changes are...….... Idk what devs are thinking.. just look that retard behaviour of flyers..

Archived