Ice Wvyern at 36/60 (Ice Lake)

DeanWinchester2017

4 hours ago, phantomman01 said:

Yes, they are out now. I found a Ice Wyvern and nest with a 185 egg by a fallen tree in murder snow. I'm at work and don't have the exact coordinates but it was by one of the oil veins around 32.5 - 68.0.

Sometimes a drop spawns right beside it, but it's a huge fallen down log that you can walk into with a hole in it, nest sits right above the log.

There should be an egg that spawn up in the snow biome closest to Viking Bay. There is one spawn point that I know of up there, not sure if there are others. In the other snow biome inbetween the Highlands/Redwoods and the Green Obi area there are 5 spots that I know of that Ice Wyvern eggs spawn. And because I'm such a swell guy I'm going to share them! :)

33.6, 68.8

37.7, 65.0

42.7, 55.2

44.4, 58.9

47.0, 51.8

These I have all confirmed myself. Keep in mind Ice Wyvern eggs/wyverns seem to take longer to spawn in that their Scar counterparts so it might take longer for players to find eggs in those locations but rest assured they will spawn there, assuming someone hasn't blocked off the spawns. Happy hunting!

14 hours ago, Ocicat said:

There should be an egg that spawn up in the snow biome closest to Viking Bay. There is one spawn point that I know of up there, not sure if there are others. In the other snow biome inbetween the Highlands/Redwoods and the Green Obi area there are 5 spots that I know of that Ice Wyvern eggs spawn. And because I'm such a swell guy I'm going to share them! :)

33.6, 68.8

37.7, 65.0

42.7, 55.2

44.4, 58.9

47.0, 51.8

These I have all confirmed myself. Keep in mind Ice Wyvern eggs/wyverns seem to take longer to spawn in that their Scar counterparts so it might take longer for players to find eggs in those locations but rest assured they will spawn there, assuming someone hasn't blocked off the spawns. Happy hunting!

Very nice I’ll have to put your knowledge to good use later 

16 hours ago, Ocicat said:

33.6, 68.8

37.7, 65.0

42.7, 55.2

44.4, 58.9

47.0, 51.8

Bait an Ice wyvern over the nest spots and leave it for 10 mins. There must be a wyvern in range of the nest for an egg to spawn. They seem to fly certain routes, passing a few nest sites along the way, your just speeding it up lol.

This is the best way to get ice eggs, you also get to pick the level, I personally hunted ice wyverns for 2 days until I got my 190 and a boat load of lower level eggs to boot.

Archived