Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheN00B

How to Set up ARK: Aberration Expansion Pack on a server?

Hi there,
just wondering if anyone knows (Staff wise) what the protocol will be for installing ARK: Aberration Expansion on a server once its released, SE for example was ScorchedEarth_P will this be the same for ARK: Aberration, as in Aberration_P or will it be something different?

Thanks for any help.

2 hours ago, RoyHess666 said:

Yep I remember having issues with TheCenter and ScorchedEarth where it was "ScorchedEarth_P" for some reason.
I think with TheCenter it was something sililiar before they changed it.

yeah thats why i'm asking now because it always seems to be a mission to find the answer in the forums after its been released

1 hour ago, RoyHess666 said:

ofc you have to update your server.
I did a full backup, then updated the server then started the cluster4 server in my setup using the map "Aberration_P" instead of "TheCenter"

Can you confirm the update version number? Is it 2343056?

Edit: It's 2361749, v275.0

Are someone able to travel from Ragnarok/Island/Center/Scorched to Aberration on a cluster setup? I can't see Aberration on the servers list, but I can see the other maps from aberration (using a tek transmitter) Help please!

Nevermind, my bad... I set the aberration server password protected. Activating the option "show password protected"  on servers list solved the problem. Thanks.