pve Going to try getting a group for only Gamma (EZ) dragon.

Vad

Legacy pve fight. I am not offering a win as we know the fight has changed but I am offering my artifacts for the run. It would be nice to get the element since it cannot be transferred off the server but there are some people that can be rude. If Gamma is an ok run then we can shoot for Beta after and again I will offer the NEEDED artifacts/trophies for the run. Yes you will have to come to our server. You dinos can be parked just outside green obi on the island in our boss facility and retrieved at your leisure. If you don't have a great rex saddle but want one we have a BP with +87 armor and if you can return the mats we will make one with our crafting toon to get the number higher. I hear the saddle doesn't matter but call me crazy mine will be the best i have.

You also will need gear, very good gear to attack the boss if needed. AS Assault rifle/pistol and alot of ammo. Like I said 2 runs may be possible and we may die as well so if you are broke don't spend your only gear on this. If you have some time and the extra to lose this is for you. We have a team speak client, I know old school but it works fine. It will be mandatory. I want everyone to succeed and most of all have fun!! So it is not 1st to reply gets to ride. It is those most likely to influence a win.  I am not getting payed so it costs you the dinos you bring and the gear(if we lose). We can open the discussion as to what as a group we think we should bring. So reply and lets go for Sunday Oct 8 time tba. Great!

• 5 months later...
On 3/31/2018 at 9:46 PM, jrulie101 said:

Watch out, we just got creamed by the gamma dragon. We went into the arena and was hit with a fireball within .5 seconds. Nobody knew what had hit them. We are looking for a person that has done this boss to lead our next attempt.

What were you using for Gamma dragon?

How many people were there?

What equipment were you using?

What are the stat of the dino (assumingly you brought one)?

3 hours ago, Vaculity said:

What were you using for Gamma dragon?

How many people were there?

What equipment were you using?

What are the stat of the dino (assumingly you brought one)?

That one was more, that the fireball upon entering into the arena hit, and not only did it hit, but it hit us before we rendered the arena. thats why I am saying watch out. It was a fluke of a win for the boss.

On 3/31/2018 at 9:46 AM, jrulie101 said:

Watch out, we just got creamed by the gamma dragon. We went into the arena and was hit with a fireball within .5 seconds. Nobody knew what had hit them. We are looking for a person that has done this boss to lead our next attempt.

Heres some advice- Wear flak, and high-tier. Fireball does nothing on it, even on alpha.

We used to run with desert gear until we realised it sucks for bossfights. Dont worry about overheating, the fight doesnt last long enough.

Archived