Any Cool Mutations?

Auzy4554

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are all really cool! Love the hyenas, got me some red ones on Xbox PvE official, now legacy. Also have some green, blue, yellow, and orange megalanias I personally bred (photos on my Xbox account: Onsible01 ) as well as some argys allos, wolves, tapis, brontos, and rexes/gigas of course. Will post pics later. Nice job folks! [emoji4]

33 minutes ago, Cipolinio said:

How do u guys paint so easy? Please help me

Haha, this is not paint.  These are color mutations as a result of breeding dinos.  However, there are some really cool paints out there if that is what you are into.  I believe there are websites that you can download paint schematics from in order to add cool designs and colors with little effort.

23 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Send the picture in a Playstation message, access it through your computer to download, open it with paint and change the pixel size to 900-1000 (so it fits .39MB max file upload here). Can actually make it a bit bigger if only doing one pic. i usually do two pics when uploading so that pixel size usually falls within that file size. 

I'm going to have to post a bunch of my pictures from my Thyla and Argy breeding from this summer. 

Archived