Any Cool Mutations?

Auzy4554

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, ishootpaint said:

Well let me know if you want an egg from him. But back to topic, id love to see some hyena mutations since they are my latest addiction.

Heres my yellow mutated hyaenadon pack from singleplayer. Not on official but still still over the moon when I finally got that mutation :D

rps20171004_184149.jpg

1 hour ago, ishootpaint said:

Well let me know if you want an egg from him. But back to topic, id love to see some hyena mutations since they are my latest addiction.

I have three color mutations so far on PS4 official PVE but cant quite figure out how to get screenshots from there to here without creating a facebook/twitter account. Iv got a rose back/paw/muzzle, a silver back/paw/muzzle and a nice blue body.

26 minutes ago, ishootpaint said:

They look good, im still praying for a white body mutation on mine.

Am still praying for blue or cyan on mine, as I do with any other dino. Love blues and cyans.

23 minutes ago, Auzy4554 said:
1 hour ago, AngrySaltire said:
Heres my yellow mutated hyaenadon pack from singleplayer. Not on official but still still over the moon when I finally got that mutation emoji3.png
rps20171004_184149.thumb.jpg.e59ee6b57bed0ce86f3b2d2e72a4d211.jpg

Looks amazinggggg!!! You should try to get a belly mutation on those guys too cause they would look sick with 2 mutations

Would love to  breed in pure black on the top and in the belly, even if they are natural colours.  Although I wouldnt say no to blue or cyan hahaha. I just cant bring myself to start breed for mutations in hyenas again quiet yet, as even with the jacked rates I have on my server, its still a nightmare to do. Hate mammal breeding. Prefer throwing down lots of eggs lol

Heres my yellow mutated hyaenadon pack from singleplayer. Not on official but still still over the moon when I finally got that mutation [emoji3]
rps20171004_184149.thumb.jpg.e59ee6b57bed0ce86f3b2d2e72a4d211.jpg
I adore hyaenas [emoji7] they look lovely congrats! They would never really mutate for me on my legacy so hopefully they will on the new servers someday [emoji4]

36 minutes ago, ApocalypseGal said:

I adore hyaenas emoji7.png they look lovely congrats! They would never really mutate for me on my legacy so hopefully they will on the new servers someday emoji4.png

Thanks ! I never did breed for mutations back on legacy, but I wish I at least had a pack of these back then :( good luck on breeding for them on your new servers ! 

19 hours ago, Dracul said:

I have three color mutations so far on PS4 official PVE but cant quite figure out how to get screenshots from there to here without creating a facebook/twitter account. Iv got a rose back/paw/muzzle, a silver back/paw/muzzle and a nice blue body.

Send the picture in a Playstation message, access it through your computer to download, open it with paint and change the pixel size to 900-1000 (so it fits .39MB max file upload here). Can actually make it a bit bigger if only doing one pic. i usually do two pics when uploading so that pixel size usually falls within that file size. 

4 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Send the picture in a Playstation message, access it through your computer to download, open it with paint and change the pixel size to 900-1000 (so it fits .39MB max file upload here). Can actually make it a bit bigger if only doing one pic. i usually do two pics when uploading so that pixel size usually falls within that file size. 

Thaaaat sounds like a pain in the ass, I just took a picture with my phone and mailed it to myself :| 

thumbnail_IMG_0605.jpg

3 hours ago, Dracul said:

Thaaaat sounds like a pain in the ass, I just took a picture with my phone and mailed it to myself :| 

thumbnail_IMG_0605.jpg

Why didnt I think of that.... I ended up screenshotting, downloaded onto phone from xbox live, downloaded new app to resize photo and then posted here.... so much hassle.

A blue hyaenadon, thats what I was hoping for before (and still hoping for, that or cyan) before I got my yellows. Nice !

Archived