Bad luck on new server

Pappy

I'm, so I decided to transfer to Rag with a wyvern yesterday to get a look,at it for the first time, maybe start a small base to come back to occasionally. While exploring I ended up dying near wyvern scar area. My wyvern is still there, I can't spawn close to,it, and I have no other dinos, armor, or decent weapons to get there easily on foot. I tried a few times anyway but no luck. I won't be on again until tonight (24 hrs since it was lost) and plan on attempting to get to a drop or oh, go back to my server, return to Rag with another flyer, and look for my original one. My question is how long will my wyvern stay there? Idk how long it will take to get back to looking for him. I really want my wyvern back [emoji24]

• Volunteer Moderator

Well it will stay there until it either gets killed by something or someone which may depend on whether it's on Neutral or Passive, or if the timer expires on it if you take too long to reach it, which would be 1 week I believe. If it is on Neutral then it could move around if agro'd.

The highlands has a spawn near the scar. On the beach with the rabid lizards. Have walked into the scar cave from there to get the artifact many times. 

The offline protection will keep the wyvren alive for 8 days before it's insta poofed or put up for adoption. Unless it landed in the lava in which case it's dead already.

Archived