Can you get help with tribe ownership issues?

ReturnToArk

I've been running my own tribe since the game released.  When I was in the tribe menu I was scrolling through the members as a lag spike hit and ended clicking "transfer ownership"  There was no "are you sure you want to do this" or "confirm"....nothing.......it just straight up changed the leader.  Am I seriously at the mercy of this person go give ownership back or will support help?  I have a ticket but no response yet.

In my experience I would say no.  No, you cannot get help with tribe ownership issues.  I really cannot understand why such a big and impactful decision does not have a "confirm" box in the game.  I don't know about PC players, but the constant lag spikes on console mean the chances of you putting a point in the wrong stat when leveling up or the wrong engram is pretty high.

The player was a good guy and he did give ownership back.  That could have been really bad.  Just so you all know if you are ever in the situation all I got from support was crickets.  I hope you never have an issue like this.  I know it was my fault, but there are things that could be in place to prevent things like this and it should be added in IMO.

Archived