Could player and land dino movement speed be capped?

TangoOsmo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One would think though that if Speed were as objectively broken as some on here claim that there would be a far larger number of people talking about it than the drop in an ocean amount that's actually on here claiming it is. I'm still going to guess that the truth is closer to people just getting salty because they don't know how to counter it than Speed really being unstoppable. Are people really telling me groups with shotguns and assault rifles who can take their own points they didn't use on speed and pump it into higher health can't stop some Flashes? Come on...

even if the speedies have the same weapons they are either going to have less weight or less health, and aiming at high speeds isn't easy. If it is easy it's because they actually practiced at being good at their chosen playstyle.

20 hours ago, ChargingParacerParacer said:

Skip ahead to the final chapter and just nerf it all. Every stat on every creature should jjst be a flat 100% Armor can merely be cosmetic. All weapons can do the same amount of damage for ghe sake of balance and fairness. All small dinos do same amount of damage. All medium do the same. All large do the same.

Crafty players would still find mechanics to exploit though.

Not everything. Just nerf the stuff that Punkreas finds too difficult. lol

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2018 at 4:18 PM, Ranger1 said:

Well, they seem to feel speed is in a good place right now.  I'm not entirely sure I agree with that, but I do recognize that movement speed is always a bit tricky in combat games with variable stats. 

if you can't outrun basic creatures at 50 levels into it it's too weak. it's broken to the point that in order for it to feel even close to right it needs to be doubled

Archived