Jatheish

PS4 - No Servers Listing since System Update 5.0

Hey Survivors,

I've received some reports that some players are unable to see the Server Session List since updating their PlayStation Software to version 5.0. I'm looking to collect some information on this, so if this problem affects you, please let me know:

The country you're connecting from:

How you access the internet (LTE modem, DSL, ....):

Your own IP address, best found out by visiting https://ifconfig.me from a device in your home network (i.e. not mobile internet on your phone):

Do you use a custom language when playing:

Who is your ISP/Network/Internet provider:

Is your PlayStation on Version 5.0:

Do you see any servers at all? (Official, Unofficial PC, Player Dedi, Non Dedi, Legacy, etc..):

Thanks!

After speaking to players and the German community, it seems like it is related to Deutsche Telekom, which would affect some 1&1 users too (as based on region, 1&1 work w/ Deutsche Telekom). Other games are noticing some problems too. We'll see if there's something we can do on our end, but it may be a waiting game until Deutsche Telekom are able to solve their side.

The country you're connecting from: Belgium

How you access the internet (LTE modem, DSL, ....): Fibreoptic cable

Your own IP address, best found out by visiting https://ifconfig.me from a device in your home network (i.e. not mobile internet on your phone):  84.197.43.87

Do you use a custom language when playing: yes/Dutch

Who is your ISP/Network/Internet provider: Telenet

Is your PlayStation on Version 5.0: yes

Do you see any servers at all? (Official, Unofficial PC, Player Dedi, Non Dedi, Legacy, etc..): I see unofficial pc servers but all are locked with a password.

Same Problem here, I have checked 3 PS4 with different Firmwares. No difference with Version(empty serverlist, so i update to 4.74, still no Server in List, update to 5.0 nothing changed) or Model(pro normal slim). I am using FTTH from Deutsche Telekom.

I believe its a Telekom Issue, not Sony and not Wildcards.

Language of game:German

Edited by McGamb

España

Fibra óptica de Orange

El servidor 595 (island legacy) no aparece en la lista. Y tengo dinosaurios criando... me he dejado la vida por jugar a este juego, pero si esto sigue así, bye.

Fiel seguidor de Ark pronto dejará ARK... por todos los problemas que acarrea este juego, que no son pocos...

The country you're connecting from: South Africa
How you access the internet (LTE modem, DSL, ....): DSL
Your own IP address, best found out by visiting https://ifconfig.me from a device in your home network (i.e. not mobile internet on your phone): 105.226.30.119
Do you use a custom language when playing: no
Who is your ISP/Network/Internet provider: Telkom
Do you see any servers at all? (Official, Unofficial PC, Player Dedi, Non Dedi, Legacy, etc..): no

The country you're connecting from: South Africa
How you access the internet (LTE modem, DSL, ....): DSL
Your own IP address, best found out by visiting https://ifconfig.me from a device in your home network (i.e. not mobile internet on your phone): 105.226.30.119
Do you use a custom language when playing: no
Who is your ISP/Network/Internet provider: Telkom
Do you see any servers at all? (Official, Unofficial PC, Player Dedi, Non Dedi, Legacy, etc..): no
Very strange, Ive switch over to primitive plus official game mode and the unofficial pc sessions list shows up.
Rerun several times under the survival evolved game mode, no list comes up under unofficial pc sessions.

Official Dedicated Arks: showing on both game modes
Player Dedicated Arks: showing on both game modes
Non-Dedicated Arks: showing on both game modes
Official Legacy Servers: showing on both game modes
Unofficial PC Sessions: showing only on prim+ game mode

Hope that narrows it down.

Very strange, Ive switch over to primitive plus official game mode and the unofficial pc sessions list shows up.
Rerun several times under the survival evolved game mode, no list comes up under unofficial pc sessions.

Official Dedicated Arks: showing on both game modes
Player Dedicated Arks: showing on both game modes
Non-Dedicated Arks: showing on both game modes
Official Legacy Servers: showing on both game modes
Unofficial PC Sessions: showing only on prim+ game mode

Hope that narrows it down.
Some feedback.... Latest patch seems to fix the issue of unofficial pc sessions. Its displaying again. Thank you wildcard.

I'm in New Zealand, with Spark as my provider.

There's been a couple of times over the last month where I haven't been able to see any player dedicated servers but other types have shown up. Some times I haev trouble connecting to my server in the same house.

Are you guys ever going to release any official router ports for hosting on a PS4 Pro?

I've tried to get official answers on this but have been ignored.