PvP Tips & Tricks?

Sacred Demon

Strap c4 to phiomia drop it on turrets, use turtles to tank turrets, don't offline raid cuz it's boring, get a high lvl giga the difference is gigantic vs tamed gigas, put a pteranodon on follow( yep it follows you through the water) into the carno cave for good bps and farm the uw drops with a map for more good bps (other items on both so worth farming both), put your normal turrets on player online and some of your plant x on all targets, put some of you normal turrets on low and mid range so the enemy has to fly really close with quetz+ turtle to tank them and the other turrets/plants will actually hit their quetz, pin code your turrets AND VAULTS!!! (You'd be surprised how often I found unpincoded vaults...), don't trust anyone :p, gigas and war quetz are what you need so get more, have at least a turret quetz a mass plant turret quetz and a quetz with a gatling turret (those are really good), farming rockets is the easiest so have a rocket turret quetz to fire endless amounts but be super careful to not blow yourself up (Laggy game is most dangerous there ^^), build in a place that can't be reached by ground dinos (don't ask just always do it trust me ^^ 

Never trust anyone unless you know them in real life. ANYONE. I've had several bad experiences with large tribes promising friendship and peace. They'd even gone out of their way to talk to us and help us a little. NEVER trust them. Despite how friendly they seem, they can and will easily turn on you and wipe you out. This doesn't mean you have to be super-cautious and never talk/interact with anyone. Just realize that they will most likely attack you later...

Just thinking aloud, maybe the people who attacked us where unaware of our alliance since it was a large tribe. Regardless, it still happened more than once.

-Always carry a storage box with you so when you know you're about to die hide it put all your stuff of value in it come back for it later when you respawn.

-Always carry a parachute with you on a highly active PvP engagement time because they will lift you up with their birds and drop you.

-Get good with the long neck rifle because it's the most effective gun.

-Get in prone position in bushes with your ghillie suit and try to sneak around when you can behind things and sneak up on people when they're in their inventory you can strike or when they're not paying attention.

I have way too many tips and guerilla tactics to post but I don't want to bore you guys with more.

57 minutes ago, Unknown said:

-Always carry a storage box with you so when you know you're about to die hide it put all your stuff of value in it come back for it later when you respawn.

-Always carry a parachute with you on a highly active PvP engagement time because they will lift you up with their birds and drop you.

-Get good with the long neck rifle because it's the most effective gun.

-Get in prone position in bushes with your ghillie suit and try to sneak around when you can behind things and sneak up on people when they're in their inventory you can strike or when they're not paying attention.

I have way too many tips and guerilla tactics to post but I don't want to bore you guys with more.

Ye don't bore us....just do it man ^^

It all depends on the situation. If you're the weaker tribe then wage guerrilla war, stay hidden and watch them. Anticipate their movements and be a nuisance, do everything to halt their production and evolution while you catch up. If you're the bigger tribe then crush em, destroy everything and drive them off of your land. Like I said it's all situational, know when to run away too though. 

If you need to kill animals all gorilla-like KO it, get it down to low health, then force feed spoiled meat. You wont get name dropped so they wont know youre there.

leaves dodos near you walls so if they blow through they kill the dodos and you have names and faces.

leave agressive compies and dilos inside your base. The dilo spit+ compy speed will take down most people. Scorpions are also great.

hidden vaults everywhere, and stash in underwater caves.

6 hours ago, DESTROYER said:

Why do people like parachutes when used you fall slowly making you a easy target for another pick up or attacks or if you encounter someone that knows what they are doing you will be killed without being dropped in most of these situations a argent would be the best choice

just learn to use them. dont use them directly after he dropps you unless you are great with guns and can take that bird out quickly. i usualy use them at the last moment and just take a litte falldamage.

13 hours ago, DESTROYER said:

Why do people like parachutes when used you fall slowly making you a easy target for another pick up or attacks or if you encounter someone that knows what they are doing you will be killed without being dropped in most of these situations a argent would be the best choice

If someone picks you up with a bird, grapple them.

On 10/02/2016 at 6:34 PM, jenskamen said:

just learn to use them. dont use them directly after he dropps you unless you are great with guns and can take that bird out quickly. i usualy use them at the last moment and just take a litte falldamage.

Just because I state its weakness it doesnt mean I dont know how to use a parachute I have killed  a fair bit of high level characters without allowing them to use their parachutes and now have over 7 stacks of parachutes from my victims and I killed every one of them with a argent and most of those kills were during a raid or defend

Archived