BIGGEST ARK SALE ON ALL PLATFORMS EVER! Read more... ×
Scipizoa

Unerfing speed stats.

Ok well, I did some researdh and found that setting the new oxygen setting in the command line ?OxygenSwimSpeedStatMultiplier=5.0 returns swim speed back to both survivor and dino, but now my next target is movement speed for both survior and dino.

I did look it up before posting, and someone said adding 

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[9]=1.666666666666667

to my game.ini would restore the survivors movement speed stats back to 2% per level from 1.5%, but it seems to increase movement speed by 2.5% [not good with the math]

If the above however is correct, what can i add to unnerf a land dino's movement speed, as i forget what it originally was before the nerf. any help would be appreciated.

Just now, Scipizoa said:

Ok well, I did some researdh and found that setting the new oxygen setting in the command line ?OxygenSwimSpeedStatMultiplier=5.0 returns swim speed back to both survivor and dino, but now my next target is movement speed for both survior and dino.

I did look it up before posting, and someone said adding 

PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[9]=1.666666666666667

to my game.ini would restore the survivors movement speed stats back to 2% per level from 1.5%, but it seems to increase movement speed by 2.5% [not good with the math]

If the above however is correct, what can i add to unnerf a land dino's movement speed, as i forget what it originally was before the nerf. any help would be appreciated.

pre-nerf speed on dinos went up 2.5% per level.  On a 100% move speed tame it would go to 102.5 then 105 etc.  It was 2.5% of the post-tame move speed stat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brayn said:

pre-nerf speed on dinos went up 2.5% per level.  On a 100% move speed tame it would go to 102.5 then 105 etc.  It was 2.5% of the post-tame move speed stat.

so i would need to add 1.666666666666667 to the dino stat level per add as well then?

1 hour ago, Scipizoa said:

so i would need to add 1.666666666666667 to the dino stat level per add as well then?

Not sure about maths... Also not sure if the human speed gains are a percentage of base or just a straight percentage gain.  Humans happen to start with 100 in everything so it's impossible to tell whether you're gaining 2.5% of base per level or just a hard coded 2.5%.  If it's hard coded, the number you cite probably won't help you.