Ark Aberration. Will it be Delayed?

Actual

2 hours ago, IamTANK said:

to be fair being on time would be the rare outcome as everything being delayed is the normal occurrence sadly

^This. Like I said, I would LOVE to be wrong. But I'm not gonna get all excited about it until it's out. They made a great game, but they have proven time and time again that meeting release dates are one of their largest stumbling blocks.

I already have the season pass, so I'm not going to have to wait any longer than release at least.

7 minutes ago, GP said:

Yes there have been several things not delayed in the past.

Yes but not many... even the release itself was delayed. Scorched Earth was the only big thing which wasn't delayed. 95% of the big patches was delayed. I learned for me with the ARK things -> "Do not expect it on time, then you won't be disappointed if its not on time".

For me thats no problem. I like to receive finished products instead of unfinished only because the community is such impatient :)

I think the main reason for all the bugs and things we still have in ARK are exactly such players which asking all the time for new content. Come on...we have enought to do on Ragnarok at the moment and in future with the extended map-parts. There is no need to create pressure to wildcard about that DLC...its ready when its ready.

On 2.10.2017 at 7:56 PM, Dracul said:

Its likely to be like SE, and as its the first expansion of 'official release' and not early access they will do everything humanly possible to get it out before next month. So expect it at October 31st 11:59PM and so crammed full of mind blowing bugs that it will immediately just delete the game for the first hundred people that download it. :P

+1

• 2 months later...

Cutting it a tad fine for a delay - I suspect it will be released 'on time' in a very limited capacity. No file for offline users and few servers for each region, thus they fulfil their contractual obligations without causing too much indirect hassle while retaining plausible deniability. Once the next set of servers are sunset'ed we will see more abberation boxes.

• Volunteer Moderator
27 minutes ago, venka69 said:

im wondering if its supposed to come out at midnight or what?

Times were posted in the Community Crunch:

The wait is almost over for ARK: Aberration which launches on December 12th on all platforms starting at 12pm PST / 3pm EST / 8pm UTC.

Archived