Ark Aberration. Will it be Delayed?

Actual

Its likely to be like SE, and as its the first expansion of 'official release' and not early access they will do everything humanly possible to get it out before next month. So expect it at October 31st 11:59PM and so crammed full of mind blowing bugs that it will immediately just delete the game for the first hundred people that download it. :P

I dont abandon games because of bugs. To many Triple A titles come with bugs beyond repair. Ark is one of the only early access game to leave such a state. In my opinion they have done well and my money well spent. If the Expansion is released and has bugs, i will do my part to report them and enjoy the content that they released.

As excited as I am for Aberration, with the whole story behind it looking right up my ally, I do sadly believe it may be delayed. But at the same time, it may just be that the Devs want to surprise us, like they did with Scorched Earth. Having played the game since fall of 2015 does make me quite curious, but I honestly do think it will be up sometime in the next two weeks, considering with the trailer it looks very close to finished. Notice the textures and animations! 

13 minutes ago, Actual said:

No but when do developers not have a specific date set yet when its supposed to release this month.

I think it's exactly why they don't have a date yet. So it can't be late. I think they will try to make it on first half of this mouth, but knowing themselves they just being cautious.

1 minute ago, Vullet said:

As excited as I am for Aberration, with the whole story behind it looking right up my ally, I do sadly believe it may be delayed. But at the same time, it may just be that the Devs want to surprise us, like they did with Scorched Earth. Having played the game since fall of 2015 does make me quite curious, but I honestly do think it will be up sometime in the next two weeks, considering with the trailer it looks very close to finished. Notice the textures and animations! 

I hope its on time as well because it honestly looks amazing.

It's annoying that there's no release day because now I'm checking everyday to see if I can buy yet another amazing DLC for this game. Why did they let us know a month in advance in the first place!?

When scorched earth came out it I was in disbelief. All the kids crying about the main game not being finished and the fact they had to pay 20$ , but I bought & downloaded it asap and I couldn't believe how amazing and content loaded it was. Sandstorms, death worms, caves, cute shoulder mount that warns you of the weather?? If Aberration is anything like the Scorched earth release we are gonna be getting more than our money's worth and it will be out in the next couple of weeks.

Definitely will be delayed, based on delaying for Rag, xbox play anywhere, primal survival, the actual release date, and nearly Every Single Patch. These guys have even been late when they are trying to stream announcements about the game. Now i'm not doubting that aberration will be good, it looks great from the trailer, but there is NO CHANCE these guys release it on time, even when they actually plan on hitting the ETAs they still always seem to run into last minute problems that cause delays.

Archived