How does one unlock Tek sword, shield, and light?

RowletAlex

So I was looking at the wiki, and I noticed that the only way you can apparently unlock the most recent tek items is to defeat the ragnarok bosses. PLEASE don't tell me I'm gonna have to transfer all 20 of my rexes over, my character (who will almost certainly be encumbered by the saddles) and then defeat those bosses JUST to get the Tek sword and shield. If there is no way to unlock it on the island, I'm just gonna cheat in the engrams (which I hate but it's preferable to having to download another map just to use them)

Thanks for your help.

SWORD

admincheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponTekSword.PrimalItem_WeaponTekSword'"

SHIELD

admincheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Shields/PrimalItemArmor_ShieldTek.PrimalItemArmor_ShieldTek'"

TEKLIGHT

admincheat unlockengram "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekLight.PrimalItemStructure_TekLight'"

Will unlock the engrams on ragnorok have tried on myself all ok. however i don't know if it's map dependant:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, JaxonLongfield1 said:

Is there a code to get the actual items instead of the blueprint? Sorry if this is a nooby question but I am new to Ark Survival...

Yes, use these:

Tek Sword: cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponTekSword.PrimalItem_WeaponTekSword'" 1 0 0

Tek Shield: cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Shields/PrimalItemArmor_ShieldTek.PrimalItemArmor_ShieldTek'" 1 0 0

Tek Light: cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekLight.PrimalItemStructure_TekLight'" 1 0 0

• Volunteer Moderator
31 minutes ago, Sphere said:

Quick question. If I was needing to give another player those blueprints, how would I type out that command GP? In the event I am required to on unofficial.

Not sure you can unlock engrams/tekgrams for other players, only for the player using the command.

As it’s seems it’s not possible to do at least for me. I tried it in single player and when I joined the arena game lagged as hell with like 5fps. Was not able to do anything.

Soon as I left the arena fps was back to normal. 

Anyone else had this to? This is the nr 1 reason i won’t try it on official atm. 

13 minutes ago, iStephano said:

As it’s seems it’s not possible to do at least for me. I tried it in single player and when I joined the arena game lagged as hell with like 5fps. Was not able to do anything.

Anyone else had this to? This is the nr 1 reason i won’t try it on official atm. 

I experienced this too lost all my rexs purely because of the poor frame rate basically unable to move for the whole battle... if you can call it a battle 

2 hours ago, iStephano said:

If you've encountered a bug in the Ragnarok arena it might be a good idea to give the Ragnarok Dev team a heads up over in their section of the forums with as much detail as you can remember.

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/forum/20526-bug-reports/

As the map is still in development every report helps them, and it might be handy to look through it for yourself as well so as to avoid any know issues until they are sorted.

Issue is the ragnarok bosses don't actually unlock them! I was testing what you get from unlocks on my server etc and actually did not get the Tek Light, Sword and shield unlocked they are still greyed out. Have realised too that because you can't unlock all tek stuff I am going to need to make a boss arena to spawn the other bosses in for people however those items do not unlock even on ragnarok and I killed all 3 boss types. Admititly using commands because i was sorting things on my server but still they don't unlock :(

Archived