Question for non server owners

This will clear up a lot of confusion and time. Server owners have esspecially new ones who have hard times trying to populate their servers. So I am trying something new. What do you want to see on a server? You can do anything from the stats to the rules. To the mod or no mod, to the map. The most chosen will be added to my server.

We want a 24/7 Pvp server, No rules no admins no starters, official player and Dino stats with infinite weight, insta tame, and high gather maybe like 50x,  and make the Dino harvest health like .01 so that you can use brontos and people don't crash it ? My gt is: Void x replay      Hmu wit any questions bre 

I'd like to see a server where there's a few large outposts with the goal of the server is to fight bosses and progress towards end game. It could have planned balanced and themed PvP battle dates(battles similar to the trailers you see on ark not a who has the most gigas and turtles). A siege the castle event would be cool and actually have defenses like balistas and catapults put to use (perhaps pre placed or in a vault for the attackers to set up)

12 hours ago, purearkpvp said:

We want a 24/7 Pvp server, No rules no admins no starters, official player and Dino stats with infinite weight, insta tame, and high gather maybe like 50x,  and make the Dino harvest health like .01 so that you can use brontos and people don't crash it ? My gt is: Void x replay      Hmu wit any questions bre 

This is what I've been looking for but with less gather. It makes the pvp feel like official but removes the unnecessary grind of taming, breeding, and gathering. Love it. My gt is Black0ut560 (Zero in 0ut) Hmu if you use these stats.

Archived