• Announcements

• Jatheish

Note for players regarding Ascension (please open terminal/tribute before ascending)   02/04/18

With the latest server update on PC (v276.493), if you're going to attempt ascension, before doing so please make sure you've opened a supply crate/transmitter/obelisk/ basically anything terminal/tribute inventories. It's a temp workaround to characters being lost when ascending whilst we're investigating character issues further.
    • Eli

Official PC: Hard Turret Limit begins on 18th of February at 1PM ET   02/16/18

On the 18th of February, at 1PM ET we will be enabling the hard turret limit on all PC Official Servers. This means that you will not be able to build over 100 turrets within a 10k unit radius. This will work on autoturrets, heavy turrets, tek turrets, plus plant turrets and is no longer map specific. The hard limit calculation is done on start-up, so if your turrets are ever over the limit, they will be randomly shut-off until you're under the limit. In order to restore shut off turrets, you must pick up any which exceed the number, as well as shut-off turrets and replace them in order for them to work.
WhiteCrow

Scorched Earth 193 down

This is really frustrating, besides Jat saying "If you reported just sit and wait" there is absolutely no communication. I have no idea why you need to specify your email address while sending the ticket if they do nothing to let you know what's going on but this is day-to-day lack of communication that we get used to

Even if a Rollback will be done we have lost almost 10 h of X2. With breedning Wyvrens its a huge loss. Specially for those wqho cannot be online for imprinting etc during weekdays. It also seems that the other EU-PVE  SE servers are down? 

Maybe some compensation for the loss would be needed here. Like X3 or X4 during the rest of the event, so that the guys breeding can actually finish on time!

//Ace

4 minutes ago, AceX21 said:

Even if a Rollback will be done we have lost almost 10 h of X2. With breedning Wyvrens its a huge loss. Specially for those wqho cannot be online for imprinting etc during weekdays. It also seems that the other EU-PVE  SE servers are down? 

Maybe some compensation for the loss would be needed here. Like X3 or X4 during the rest of the event, so that the guys breeding can actually finish on time!

//Ace

Yup this... I'm back at work on Monday and I specifically took Friday off to raise wyverns so they'd be ready Sunday night. Now I've lost a whole day... DILO do I do Tomorrow? Just let 8 wyverns die and a complete waste of one of my holidays from work?

Edited by Bradley1928

10 minutes ago, Bradley1928 said:

Yup this... I'm back at work on Monday and I specifically took Friday off to raise wyverns so they'd be ready Sunday night. Now I've lost a whole day... DILO do I do Tomorrow? Just let 8 wyverns die and a complete waste of one of my holidays from work?

Yea i took half friday off. Firstly the server had extrem lag the whole evening and night Friday (and its for some reason totally ok thats the game is virtually unplayable for the dev/tec team during that time) We also already had a rollback during sat mid day cet. And to top it all of a server crash with 10+ h of downtime. I get that IT isnt easy sometimes. But customers (i hope you see us as that atleast) shouldnt be misstreated this way. And yea its is misstreatment when your promised one thing. Pay for it and dont actually get what you payed for. I bet there is a cupple of guys and gals out there that are loosing their patience. I am for one. Give back to the customers and make it right. Heck it doesnt cost you squat to help us out after your server issues. Only darn goodwill. 

//Ace 

Edited by AceX21

Hey guys, 

Merged some threads about the same issue in here. Will notify someone to go check it out.

Make sure to report outages also here : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/viewform

Edited by Eldrax

Not even a.... "Yes we're aware of the issue and attempted to fix it"

Even discord, that program you get for free (FREE) has better service. If their servers go down, within minutes there's updates on twitter.

Did I mention.... That's customer service from a FREE service.

11 hours ago, Jatheish said:

As long as you've reported it via the report button on the site, our tech team will take a look at it. Keep in mind it's v. early in the morning, so it might be a bit of a wait.

Lol... early in the morning?  Its a EU server isnt it?