Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ??????? & Community Crunch 105!

Jatheish

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, Pericles said:

Play anywhere DECEMBER 2016, Play Anywhere Spring 2017,  Play Anywhere on release August 8th, Play Anywhere on release August 29th, Play Anywhere Mid-September 2017, Play Anywhere end September 2017, NOW PLAY ANYWHERE NOVEMBER 2017. I guess pushing off the functionality indefinitely forcing impatient players to BUY THE GAME TWICE makes more sense to you. ARK Play Anywhere has been listed on xbox.com since December 2015, if it takes almost 2 years to pull your head out of your you know what long enough to get UWP working you have issues...I guess scorched earth and the aberration dlc make money so they took precedence over a core feature you promised everyone. I don't think a functioning Anti cheat is an "Unforseen circumstance" Not to mention your in KIRKLAND, WASHINGTON so if by "weather" you mean lack of rain and BEING AS FAR FROM HURRICANES AS FAR AS POSSIBLE I got a good laugh, we're not stupid, wildfires were also no where close. I live on the Olympic Peninsula so yeah I know first hand. You really know how to piss off your whole community huh. Did Chris Roberts teach you how to make a game on time? lol (ie: The creator of Star Citizen) I don't think anyone would be surprised if you are sandbagging because either 1. You didn't bother with UWP until last minute or 2. UWP is never going to work and you don't want to get sued for false advertising xD not to mention making Microsoft look bad... Nice 1.5 stars on the Better Business Bureau BTW

You do know the team is split up between their office in Washington and their office in Florida, right?

• Like 1

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, bedsidespider said:

I have a aberation question and I'm not sure where else to put it but with most of the map being subterranean will megalosaurus be awake more? They're one of my favorite dinos but have such limited utility currently. I'm really hoping the new map will change this. =D

There's no certain list yet about what "vanilla" creatures will be present on aberration though if megalosaur would be included, their activity (or lack thereof) is more tied to the day/night cycle than it is being in a cave. If I had to hazard a guess, it might be possible if aberration has longer nights than days.

i would be so ashamed, not because u cant deliver what u promised but because of the lies and denial. i havent felt this screwed over since destiny 1. the reason why i am so pissed off about this is because the game is unplayable on xbox without a rentable server. the quality of ur game is horrid, it s not an early acces titel anymore, plus loads of features promised before, while and after launch are not in the game. pls stop defending , yes it hard to make games etc bla bla but that doesnt excuse ur obvious failure in transparency/communication. everybody with at least average intelligence knows that these delays and complications have nothing to do with the hurricane and or other technical difficulties. The reasons u give us for this delay are no valid excuse...i waited 2 years for a broken game to get fixed, been told over and over again that the game will be fixed towards the end of it early access life cycle..it s been realeased for about 4-5 weeks now..and its still not enjoyable over long periodes of time because the longer i stay in ark ( no matter what map etc) the more bugs and graphical errors occur. the overall optimisation and stability for xbox one sux so hard. what angers me the most is that wildcard gets no trouble/fines etc for this. feels so shady and fishy. i do understand that the ps4 and pc versions r doing a much better job, but need alot of improvement aswell. thats why i was happy to here about xbox playanywhere....but no, dont get that. ark is just going to be another one of my 2016-2017 disappointing games, that get deleted without ever being able to finish or fully enjoy it. thanks wildcard for lying to me and making me wait for nothing. ( took 2 weeks of vacation in september for ark, i get 2 weeks every 2 years) ( this is not a hate rant, this is a outburst of frustration) 

• Facepalm 1

On 10/1/2017 at 9:25 AM, l3ully said:

Can you not release the Windows 10 version and then implement play anywhere in November?

Not really, It's the same game so they wouldn't be able to seperate the servers. I'm really p*ssed off that it's taking this long. I work away a lot and with nothing to do in an evening I've been taking my Xbox with me. But the hotel WiFi doesn't support Xbox, so i get kicked off after half an hour which, when playing online, is a pain in the arse. The one feature I'm desperate for keeps getting pushed back.

On 01/10/2017 at 8:57 AM, Hughes said:

Why are people so moody about them delaying play anywhere again? I mean.. We all had to know they were going to delay it again right? Why are we all surprised, They give no updates then tell us it is delayed.. Kinda what they do. When I asked them they said they were just having some small problems because of the hurricane.. Now it's pushed back one month and I wouldn't be surprised to see it pushed back again

Because people have been waiting for this for almost a year and it keeps getting pushed back using excuses like a hurricane all the while the DLC doesn't seem to slow down. Gotta make sure that overpriced DLC hits the deadline, because sure as hell nothing else does