question

GameFreak

Those bionic skins can be unlocked through unlocking achievements. You can actually google the skin and find out what achievement you need. 

The skins for manticore armor can be obtained by killing manticore and going into the caves. Those dragon hide gloves can be obtained by killing an alpha wyvern.

2 hours ago, BlueFox91 said:

Those bionic skins can be unlocked through unlocking achievements. You can actually google the skin and find out what achievement you need. 

The skins for manticore armor can be obtained by killing manticore and going into the caves. Those dragon hide gloves can be obtained by killing an alpha wyvern.

thanks, i knew about the skins from the cave, alpha worm, and alpha wyvern but had no clue about beating the manticore for the rest.

just to make sure the bionic raptor, triceratops, parasaur, quetzal, and mosa (not sure if there are any other bionic skins besides the rex and giga which i know are unlocked through beating the tek cave on alpha and beating the bosses on the center map) are all unlocked through achievements unlocked? i knew about the skins but wasnt sure if they were put into the game fully yet.

6 minutes ago, GameFreak said:

thanks, i knew about the skins from the cave, alpha worm, and alpha wyvern but had no clue about beating the manticore for the rest.

just to make sure the bionic raptor, triceratops, parasaur, quetzal, and mosa (not sure if there are any other bionic skins besides the rex and giga which i know are unlocked through beating the tek cave on alpha and beating the bosses on the center map) are all unlocked through achievements unlocked? i knew about the skins but wasnt sure if they were put into the game fully yet.

Manticore gives a skin for the shield if I remember correctly.

Besides the Giga and Rex, Im still not sure about the other tek skins for dinos. Google would be our best friend if the forums can't answer for us ;)

2 minutes ago, BlueFox91 said:

Manticore gives a skin for the shield if I remember correctly.

Besides the Giga and Rex, Im still not sure about the other tek skins for dinos. Google would be our best friend if the forums can't answer for us ;)

from what i saw in a video there was a full skin set for all armor slots head, chest, legs, arms, and feet.  i think the person was playing on a ps4 if that makes a difference.

Archived