Editing Baby Maturation

Vengecide

How does the baby maturation speed work for my server normal is 7.0. I put it up to 10.0 thinking it's 10x. Dodoex said it will take 9 hrs or so to incubate the egg and full grow. I hatch the egg and it grew to full grown in like 20mins. So either dodoex is off or my server is bugged. Cause when I turned my server back to default settings to fix spawns the gigas my friend has turned into super gigas from 290% melee to 400% as well as other dinos having random insane melee.

• 7 months later...
On 9/29/2017 at 6:17 PM, Vengecide said:

How does the baby maturation speed work for my server normal is 7.0. I put it up to 10.0 thinking it's 10x. Dodoex said it will take 9 hrs or so to incubate the egg and full grow. I hatch the egg and it grew to full grown in like 20mins. So either dodoex is off or my server is bugged. Cause when I turned my server back to default settings to fix spawns the gigas my friend has turned into super gigas from 290% melee to 400% as well as other dinos having random insane melee.

What have you set BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier  to ?

If you set it to BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier =10  then a "normal" 9 hour maturation (540 minutes) should be 10x faster, so 54 minutes for you.

If your stats are changing instead, then it sounds like you're changing the wrong value.

Archived