Good names for Otters?

Oldskool

I've recently found a female Otter after allot of searching, found it in the murky swamp pools near the green obelisk. Started breeding them and want to know if you guys/gals got any decent suggestions for Otter names. 

I currently have 3, Cpt. Otterman, Sir Otterman and Miss Ottersworth. As you can see I am already struggling and some ideas would come in handy. 

My lovely Otters thank you in advance for baby name ideas xD

20170929080323_1.jpg

Been struggling to come up with a naming scheme for otters. Best so far thats just hit me just now is going down the Pokemon naming route. So the fifth gen otter starters Oshawott, Dewott and Samurott, would be great for any blue coloured otters.

Then the fourth gen Buizel and Floatzel, while being more weasily than otter, still being mustelids so close enough. Would be great for any orange coloured ones.

Just now, AngrySaltire said:

Um. Whats the story behind Steve ? 

It just kinda happened with my son and I on our first Jeroba tame... Now it's a rule that all male Jerobas are Steve, and all females are Stacey. Also no other creatures may use those names. Subject to a death penalty for violation of course. ?

20 minutes ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

It just kinda happened with my son and I on our first Jeroba tame... Now it's a rule that all male Jerobas are Steve, and all females are Stacey. Also no other creatures may use those names. Subject to a death penalty for violation of course. ?

Ah so the best type of naming scheme then :) Impromptu naming. Thought it was going to be an obscure reference to that Prairie Dog sketch. The one where its shouting Alan and then Steve lol

14 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Ah so the best type of naming scheme then :) Impromptu naming. Thought it was going to be an obscure reference to that Prairie Dog sketch. The one where its shouting Alan and then Steve lol

Ironically, it was because my son couldn't come up with a name so I just shouted Steve. Lol.

Archived