2 or 3x this weekend?

Xtremeemergency

11 minutes ago, Demigod said:

itching to get a griffin but without kibble it will be a very ineffective game unless its 2x or 3x.

You should take a 2x opportunity to tame some low level Allo's. They drop eggs at a fairly decent rate. griffin's actually have very reasonable kibble rate even on 1x. A 150 only takes 22. Mutton or prime meat tame a few Allo's and by next weekend you'll have enough eggs for at least one 150 level Griffin. 

1 minute ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

You should take a 2x opportunity to tame some low level Allo's. They drop eggs at a fairly decent rate. griffin's actually have very reasonable kibble rate even on 1x. A 150 only takes 22. Mutton or prime meat tame a few Allo's and by next weekend you'll have enough eggs for at least one 150 level Griffin. 

well my only issue is that i'm on official PVP and don't quite have the base to store the allos at the moment. if i build big, the alpha will blow me up (unless i have turrets) so i was trying to avoid allo taming if possible.

BUT if i can find a safe place to shelve them then i will definitely jump on that opportunity.

1 hour ago, Demigod said:

@Cabuloso @Eddie88 there will be an event this weekend. it will more than likely be 2x, but i am hopeful for a 3x again. unlikely, but still hopeful.

regardless there is a 100% possibility that this weekend will bring another evolution event. :) 

Nice! Where did you get this info? I hope its a rule now that we can organize ourselves, during week with base maintanance/building to focus on breeding during weekends. 28 hours for a Giga is just ridiculous, not even very addicted members wanna do it anymore. Too much effort to be wasted in a matter of minutes during a war. We always bashed Korean games because of the grind, now we are babysitting for hours hahahahahah 

Archived