ARK Digest Question Collection!

Jatheish

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you please make it so all shoulder riders can be thrown with the right bumper button like the Archaeopteryx? This is for X Box one of course! It would make it so much more possible to actually utilize Dino's well. Like actually throwing your Dino at its  target. And it would mean no more annoying picking up rocks rather then throwing Dino's! Can this be a mounted option too?

And for some reason the infinite ammo admin command isn't working for me. Is this a fault of mine or the games?

I am a fan of the ATV. Do you plan on continuing to improve it's function? I know it is a pain, but it is fun! Right now I have to cage them in to prevent them wandering off.?

And I would still love more costumes for the Dino's. More bionic, bone, and perhaps many more different themed saddle skins? Armor? It would make role play more exciting. The silly ones are great, but I prefer the fantasy themed and cultural themed ones. 

Also I love the variety of Dino's and animals you guys are putting into the game. I have no problem with the "re skinned" polar bears and unicorn, etc etc. I would love it if you continued to add these. Perhaps DO give them slightly altered starts and special abilities though? It just provide costume skins so we can add more variety without the extra code? 

Also.....I know a lot of people will disagree but.... Can we have a pegasus?! Cerberus? Perhaps in the future you will do a myth and fantasy expansion?

Can you implement a take quantity item option? Like if I want to take exactly 4,347 hide out of a vault I can just type in hide and take quantity 4,347. This would be a huge help on console
...Or perhaps at least a button combo to 'group select' or 'select all of type', please? Pressing & holding 'A' for umteen dozen stacks gets rather irksome.

6 hours ago, Xenkarr said:
On 10/15/2017 at 2:37 PM, Taconite said:
Can you implement a take quantity item option? Like if I want to take exactly 4,347 hide out of a vault I can just type in hide and take quantity 4,347. This would be a huge help on console

...Or perhaps at least a button combo to 'group select' or 'select all of type', please? Pressing & holding 'A' for umteen dozen stacks gets rather irksome.

Exactly 

Regarding Steam ID's and Steam tracking: How do you feel this is affecting the game play and do you feel the in game option to see chatting players steam ID's is helping or hindering? 

( Have had many issues personally with players tracking my steam id to the point where I had to make a new steam, ARK PvP gets crazy competitive at times and people will use anything they can to stay Alpha. It would be nice to see if there was anything to do on the games side to help protect players and not force us all to be 123's to stay anonymous) 

So if a way to tame and transport fish is coming, could we get a way to make giant aquariums/flood a greenhouse structure for an aquarium? I for one, would like to have a trapdoor over a lamprey, eel, Cnidaria, piranha, and salmon infested pool to dunk my enemies in. Also the decoration possibilities are almost endless.

Ok, so we know all the little cute and cuddly creature dossiers are all Lanternpets, but do we still get a Jerboa-esque weather predictor? (Or do we get Aberrant Jerboas?) Unless I'm just stupid and the gas leaks aren't anything beyond the gas nodes (I was really hoping for whole chambers to be flooded with gas, and you would have to protect your dinos by wrapping wet cloths around their heads) 

In the demo build the nameless queen is now refered to as the Reaper queen and the chestbursters reaper offspring, so are the nameless now reapers and the grunts were simply missing the title? Or are the nameless not affiliated with the queens and kings because i assumed the nameless were the chestbursters. Either way super hyped for the first proper nemesis creatures in a map, just confused atm lol

Will Aberration's surface have a unique creature that can survive up there? I'd like to see an aberration flightless wyvern, its wing membrane burnt almost entirely away, instead it now uses them to glide and evolved claws on them to enable climbing. It could have a radiation breath but it after a few uses it needs to recharge on the surface (or in direct sunlight on other maps)

Will creatures that can't climb be unable to access areas of the (aberration) map? 

Will there be a method of taming/commanding your own horde of nameless? 

• Jatheish unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived