ARK Digest Question Collection!

Jatheish

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance we could see a hypo-thermal insulation buff on the Pheonix? It's quite literally on fire, and not only hot enough to cook meat but smelt metal in it's inventory.

Could we get an option to force Wyverns to respect Friendly-fire? I seem to have this knack for murdering my tribemates and dinos with miss-clicks.

Not sure if this has been asked before, but will you be able to substitute a Radiation Suit with Tek Armour? Or at the very least will Tek Armour have a Radiation Buff?

Two Questions:

1. Will Prim+ be getting its own Aberration servers as well?

2. Back in Ark Digest 48 (August 18th) it was stated:

Survivor johnm81 asks,

“Prim+ players have been told that load times for pc version can't be addressed till after alpha. Now that alpha is over what are the plans to lower the 5-15min load times for this total conversion?”

Quote: Co-Founder of Studio Wildcard: Jeremy "Drake" Stieglitz

Yep, we need to do give it a proper Seekfree cook which would then have the same load times as the base game. We’ll do so soon. The problem is that it has to then be updated (recooked) more often as well, but I think we can handle it. We may also provide Dev Kit authors with the option to do a (large but super-fast-loading) Seekfree cook.

We are now out of alpha, beta, and into full release and your Prim+ players are still enduring 5-15min load times to play. It was stated "We'll do so soon" Can you clarify "soon"?

Thanks.

Can we assume that the fact that this Q and A isn't aberration themed means that it might be released soon? Like I don't want to seem entitled but the dlc is releasing in October and it's October. at least tell us roughly when in this 31 day window we can expect it. I was really disappointing that the actual release date wasn't revealed in this weeks community crunch.

Something that has piqued my interest since the Aberration expansion was announced, will we be able to breed all of the new Dino's, and will they have any unique types of mutations? ( for example, I was rather disappointed that the vanilla phoenix wasn't breed-able, especially since I was hoping that if they were, then I could possibly breed ones with different coloured flames! :( ).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to whenever the next expansion does come out, hopefully before my mid semester break ends! (pretty please!).

13 hours ago, Fukdapegos said:

Why wasn't the digest in the community crunch that happened literally 20 minutes ago? people have been asking questions for a good week.

Originally posted by Mykeul33

Did I miss something or they skipped Q&A again this week without explanation ?

This was my bad, ended up falling asleep and it got missed. We'll have one for ya soon though :)

• Jatheish unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived