ARK Digest Question Collection!

Jatheish

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you add an option to console ark where there is an option to disable ground clutterit plays a big roll in he low FPS or atleast give it a slider bar like on pc so people who want it on can have it on and people who don’t want it on have the option to turn it down to wherever on the bar, the grass ruins the FPS in big bases on Xbox and ruins a lot of the game at some points 

Will we see any type of balancing in play for animals without saddles? I really would like to see servers full of diversity rather than Rexes, Stegos, Spinos, Gigas, and Brontos. There's a plethora of animals but some like the Direwolves could use protection. I'm not asking saddles but armor, they also can't be ridden while wearing it so I can use them as a pack hunt. Give us more strategy enabling devices. Also LOVE the community outreach. I wish more devs did so.

1. Will underwater compartments get overhauled? They are just too limited, Pillars in the middle of each one and structures don't snap in or to them makes them bad in PvE servers.

2. Can we get Tek Preserving Bin/Fridge maybe Wyvern Milk could go into Tek Preserving Bin/Fridge since it could use heat. Maybe you could toggle heating and cooling for different timers.

3. Ability to silent ACs and Hide Electric Junction wires in PvE.

Can we get a building overhaul to make building walls and stairs similar to fortnite where you can choose to place a window or a door wherever on the wall and create interesting ramps and stairs? (Just thinking because they are both unreal engine games)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using SurviveTheArk Community mobile app

• Jatheish unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived