ARK Digest Question Collection!

Jatheish

I want to know, specifically, is will we have an additional feature - An additional Slider - in the Host game menu (for single-player, as well as, for server side) that is similar to the Engram List - Slider? The purpose of the slider would be to: Include a picture of all items in-game, to furthermore allow us to customize the resource's weight and Stack limitation either individually, or, and every item available in-game with basic multipliers A.K.A Resource Stack Multiplier and Resource Weight Multiplier.

My question is based off the fact, that the game lacks this and we players are forced to subscribe to mods that can be considered being over-the-board, with Stacks of 5000 raw meat with 1.0 weight for example, on my end in singleplayer it would much more enjoyable, if i had a stack limit of 15 (more or less) of prime meat. I am also aware that this might get controversial in a PVP environment.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will those who don't buy aberration on release still have the delight of crafting the new engrams such as the climbing axe, cliff platforms etc on other ark maps such as the island or rag, or is the purchase of the new expansion required for these new items?

Also (this is a long shot) if you could tease the map that releases in spring using one word, what would it be? 

- Is it panned to have other "real" dinosaurs in future DLCs? Like a member of the family of Brontosaurus, T-Rex and even the Parasaur. ☺

- Do you have plans like for exemple, an ally that could take on the saddles of the T-Rex as a passenger? ☺

- Will a Player exchange system be implemented instead of launching items on the ground? ☺ 

- Primitive + will it have other updates? ☺  I love Primitive + ?

- Will Structure + be integrated into the basic game? (SE, Ragnarok etc..?) ☺

Otherwise your game is the best game for me ??

I'm probably going to get burried for this, but as somone who loves the underwater play of the game will you guy look into another rework of the electrophorus. The stun was way more useful at defending water pens/bases and could be killed easily still. Maybe only tamed ones stun or dismount the player. I just really thought they were an awesome tame and they seems to have gotten nerfed into dilo status. Thx love the game keep up the good work!!!

1. Are there any plans on improving the mutation system? There are several issues that I've noticed that I would wish fixed.

First of all, color mutations can end up on color regions that do not exist on a specific dino. This is especially apparent on Basilos, which only have two color regions so most of the time color mutations end up on non-existent regions.

Secondly, mutations can end up on speed, which means the mutation is completely wasted since speed mutations do nothing except inflate the level

Third, even if two dinos with the exact same color and stat mutations are bred, the mutation count will increase despite there not being any new mutations.

2. Any plans for a well needed revamp of the in-game chat system?

• Jatheish unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived