Btuna6

Ragnarok spino spawns

On 10/4/2017 at 11:40 PM, CORTEXX said:

Hang on tight? My tribe been looking for them for weeks now, not 1 found. We don't even want to tame them. The med and hard boss fights require us to gather spino sails. Shouldn't require a item that doesn't spawn on the map. I'd even be ok with getting them on a different map and bringing them back to mine, but can't even do that.

I fully agree with you are tribe has all the boss Rex’s and we have to put are spino on agressive to collect we only have 8 that took a week. Tell ark hat they better hurry up!

For going to medium /hard boss fight you need 10/25 spino sails from ragnarock cant transfer those from island or center. They have allot of spawn points but so many dinos on those spawn points and you have to kill evrything around to get just one. Can something be done about this ?

14 hours ago, ParadiseGIP said:

I fully agree with you are tribe has all the boss Rex’s and we have to put are spino on agressive to collect we only have 8 that took a week. Tell ark hat they better hurry up!

You just gotta spend 2-3 hours clearing out the fish and everything else in the grand canyons and hope that some spinos spawn in their place. They share the same spawn so that is really the best way at getting spino spawns. 

ok... So I tried Jungnur's really great idea of some water tames in a spawn point area. I tried it for 2 weeks with a pair of Bary's instead of Megalodons at the lake west of Viking bay (23,27). I did get 4 Spinos to spawn over that time. One thing I really noticed was that Hesperornis would end up spawning consistently after I'd help the bary's clear the whole lake. Hesperornis respawn every time the lake is cleansed and new Bary's would spawn about 10x more often than Spinos. The verdict is that Spino respawn probability needs to be drastically increased. Please fix this devs.

Once i a friend of a friend of a friend told me they excist? Like for real issnt there a single quick fix on it happend yet? I can understand the spawns are low but i found actually 1 Sail in the past Week... (surely people will tell me now "hey go clear the canyon with a squid or spino and they will respawn") but issnt the actual dino supposed to spawn on its own?????