Fire Wyvern vs Griffin... WTH?!

Hotcake

So, recently got a PvP fight with my fire wyvern (grown from lvl 175 egg) which got aprox 430% damage, against Griffin (dunno stats). Have set him in flames about 5-6times, and realised I did NO damage to him. After that we decided to try it with my tribemate on one of ours Griffins, and what was my surprising face, when from Fire breathe right in a face to a griffin I dealt only 900dmg, out of hes 16k HP....(it's 5.625% of hp approx.)

So:

1. - Am I missing something? As wiki says it deals 20% damage of hp during 10 seconds, excluding fire resistance...(actually burning it for 5sec. only) So logically to think that Griffins feathers made of steel and have amazing fire resistance??!!? 

2. - Where I can find out those resistances if they actually existing?

Can someone make it clear for me please???

• Volunteer Moderator

Fairly certain the wiki entry for fire breath of the wyvern is just a copy paste of the enflamed status from their entry of the dragon. The wiki has its fair share of inconsistencies with the actual game, like the otter being listed as an omnivore even though it's a piscivore to name one such example.

7 hours ago, Hotcake said:

1. - Am I missing something? As wiki says it deals 20% damage of hp during 10 seconds, excluding fire resistance...(actually burning it for 5sec. only) So logically to think that Griffins feathers made of steel and have amazing fire resistance??!!? 

20% is dragon boss breath, wyverns dot depends on size of dino and its eat type

Archived