ARK RCON tool ACCIon

Avijarel

ACCIon RCON tool (for Ark, ATLAS & more)

ACCIon is an RCON tool for the administration of servers that support RCON.
ACCIon works for:

• Ark Survivial Evolved
  • Dark & Light
  • Atlas
  • Conan
  • PiXArk
  • Outlaws of the Old West
  • Amar 3
  • and other RCON Games.

Features

• Administer up to 100(Patreon) or 15(Free) servers at the same time
  • Display of chats
  • Display of the logs
  • Show connected player
  • Discord.pngDiscord Bot. ACCIon transfers the chat log and the cheat logs to your Discord server.
    If you have the ionbridge, you can also send messages from discord to the servers.
    If you have Acmd you can also send commands to the server.
  • Alarm feature. If server have problems. (E-Mail, Sound, Discord)
  • Chat alarm feature. Is someone write a special word. (Sound, Discord)
  • Send commandos to the servers: server chat, broadcast, kick-bann players and more
  • Commands can be delayed and repeated (query display)
  • Commands can be executed daily
  • Free color choice for better distinction
  • Up to 3 groups usable for a better distinction
  • Right Click on Player opens the Steam profile
  • Marking new players
  • Display of the game time per server
  • Logs are stored separately in the log folder
  • Cross Ark Chat (Patreons)
  • InGame RCON Commands(Patreons)
  • Show InGame name and tribename(Patreons)

More Information:

https://www.accinfo.de/EN_ACCIon.html

Download ACCIon RCON

https://www.accinfo.de/78.html

You need help or have questions? Join us on Discord.
index.png

ACCIonW4.png

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

30.11.2017 ACCIon RCON tool Update

• Changed the background
  • Temporarily changed the servercolor in the cmd section(Still a windows version problem)
  • Corrected a translate problem
  • Corrected the played time, it is now more precision
  • Every server have now it's own time played

In planning:

• Option for servergroup color 
  • Option for writing logs
  • Option for a simple Design

No there is no tutorial it is relativ new. 
Can i assist/help you ?
That would be great, I guess I just need to know how to setup this program, I have it downloaded and tried to connect to my server but couldn't get it working right so not sure what I wrong... I'm using ps4 server ran by nitrado, It says I have rcon enabled and I used the rcon port listed in my settings. If you would like to pm me that would be fine, this way we're not spamming ur post here.

• 2 weeks later...
He Loki, i had a request for friend in steam for you.. after  you ask for help. You never acceptet that :-( 
You need the IP adress and the RCON port and the Admin password. If you have all there is a good chance that it work .
I never tryed to connect a nitrado server. Im not suere that it work.
Hey bud, appreciate that and sorry I didn't realize you were trying to contact me, I have all that info but dosnt seem to connect, could the IP they provided me with be a submask or whatever it's called? In my .ini files I have rcon enabled and a RCON port listed there as well... I'm sure there has got to be some way... g-portal also hosts psn ark servers do you know if it is possible with them? Also I don't use steam so that's why I didn't accept, but I'd you cld send me a personal message on forums I would greatly appreciate your help.

After some research im still unsure if it works with nitrado. But i give you a step by step  explain for my tool, maybye it is a help.
(Sry but my english is not very well)

1. Start my tool an click on server
2. above servername choose a servernumber (1)
3. Give a name whatever you want (Aberration)
4. Set a servergroup 1-3 (1)
5. Set the server IP, i think you found it on the nitrade page
6. Set the RCON port. Very important not the query port or game port. 
7. Set the password. In my choose this is the server admin password
8. Set a Chatname (Admin)
9. Set a color only long hex color acceptet. If you dont know what this is let it blank and push "sace Config" the color will be red but it set a correct colorcode
10. Push "Save config again" (All input will disappear) and the new server is shown on the left.

11. Click on server again (The server window will close)
12. Now you can start the rcon request, you do that with a click ob "RUN"

The server on the left side will become green underlined (this means a RCON request is startet:: getgamelog & listplayers)
If it succesfull it will become blue underlined if it fail the server will be red underlined and you get a errormessage.

i hope it works for you.

After some research im still unsure if it works with nitrado. But i give you a step by step  explain for my tool, maybye it is a help.
(Sry but my english is not very well)

1. Start my tool an click on server
2. above servername choose a servernumber (1)
3. Give a name whatever you want (Aberration)
4. Set a servergroup 1-3 (1)
5. Set the server IP, i think you found it on the nitrade page
6. Set the RCON port. Very important not the query port or game port. 
7. Set the password. In my choose this is the server admin password
8. Set a Chatname (Admin)
9. Set a color only long hex color acceptet. If you dont know what this is let it blank and push "sace Config" the color will be red but it set a correct colorcode
10. Push "Save config again" (All input will disappear) and the new server is shown on the left.

11. Click on server again (The server window will close)
12. Now you can start the rcon request, you do that with a click ob "RUN"
The server on the left side will become green underlined (this means a RCON request is startet:: getgamelog & listplayers)
If it succesfull it will become blue underlined if it fail the server will be red underlined and you get a errormessage.

i hope it works for you.
Thanks for all your help, I'll try it out later today... Who do you use for a server provider, if u don't mind me asking

I was really looking for a tool like this where I can manage multiple servers RCONs.  Thank you so much!

I'm doing my initial test with the program and I added one server and it automatically loaded a chat log for that server.  Then I added a second server in the same group. At this point I'm able to see who is logged into both servers and I'm able to send commands through the RCON tool but I'm not seeing the command and chat logs for either server now. I've tried to fiddle with the settings and nothing has changed. Through ARKON I could see where a command went to the server but I'm not seeing it in ACCIon.  

Any thoughts?

• 1 month later...

Archived