New patch changes

Thegeekgroundhog

Hi, found this in the patch 271.11

Game.ini [ShooterGameMode] bUseTameLimitForStructuresOnly config option, which if true will make Tame Units only be applied and used for Platforms with Structures and Rafts. Defaults false. Tame Units on Non-Legacy Official PvP now have this true (thus in effect disabling Tame Units for Dinos without Platform Structures).

Does it mean no more tame limit if your dinos don't have platform saddles if set to true ? Does it mean plaform saddles don't count for 40 tame slots anymore ? What does it mean ? xD  It really confuse me ...

What it means is there is no more Tame limit for dinos, instead the "tame limit" setting applies only to platforms saddles.  So what was it, a saddle takes up 19 tames?  If you set "tame limit" to 60 you could have as many tamed dinos you want but only 3 platform saddles.

Why they didn't just create a platform saddle limit is beyond me.  And I'm not sure with this setting if a wall on a saddle counts as a tame.

1 hour ago, BeardO said:

What it means is there is no more Tame limit for dinos, instead the "tame limit" setting applies only to platforms saddles.  So what was it, a saddle takes up 19 tames?  If you set "tame limit" to 60 you could have as many tamed dinos you want but only 3 platform saddles.

Why they didn't just create a platform saddle limit is beyond me.  And I'm not sure with this setting if a wall on a saddle counts as a tame.

Oh good =) now I can make an army of mutated allos !

Archived