pvp Official server 45 Great alpha

Fishinghawk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1 hour ago, JackBaker said:

Hahaha you are delusional. You might want to call more of your aimbotting dirty russian "friends". You're going to need them. This time, try to find someone who can actually push a FOB. SMH. Thanks for all the TEK btw. Really enjoying it.

Aim botting says the guy who started a thread asking for hackers and exploiters ?Who is playing with two  people who have either been Vac banned or Globally banned. Now thats funny 

Hahaha you are delusional. You might want to call more of your aimbotting dirty russian "friends". You're going to need them. This time, try to find someone who can actually push a FOB. SMH. Thanks for all the TEK btw. Really enjoying it.

As for the Tek i have lots hope you enjoy it while you can :)

Trust me I am enjoying it. I hope you took some notes on how to defend your base. You're going to need to step up your game honey.

I see you have no come back about you playing with cheaters lol and as to stepping up my game I was a Solo player you had to get 20 people to offline raid me that does not  mean you are good Just means you needed to get help from cheaters and offline me.  ANYONE can offline raid pleb. I can not wait for what is coming your way *giggles* 

I don't play with cheaters. You were wiped fair and square. And you were online for the majority of it. Hiding in the water. Probably begging someone to come save your stolen kingdom. And when they came running to do the master's bidding, they failed. Just as they were expected to. Justa the Care Bear. The Queen of Ark. Reduced to nothing. And I am curious to see what you think is coming my way. I have no home server. I cannot be found. I am just a drifter. LMAO. Keep wasting your time.

2 hours ago, JackBaker said:

I don't play with cheaters. You were wiped fair and square. And you were online for the majority of it. Hiding in the water. Probably begging someone to come save your stolen kingdom. And when they came running to do the master's bidding, they failed. Just as they were expected to. Justa the Care Bear. The Queen of Ark. Reduced to nothing. And I am curious to see what you think is coming my way. I have no home server. I cannot be found. I am just a drifter. LMAO. Keep wasting your time.

Hallasen has been Globally Banned on Official and Zyke has been Vac Banned both these Cheaters where in the tribe when you Offlined my base so to say you do not play with cheaters is basically a lie. The Fact you called for Hackers and Exploiters on a Official Forum Again proves you are a liar. 

SO lets boil this down for you Ben so you get how really Bad this all makes you look as an Ark player 

1. You posted on an Official Forum asking for Hackers Exploiters and anyone to help you against a "Solo " player ..LUL

2. even with 20 people you had to offline raid a "Solo" Player 

3. Two of those players have been either Globally banned or Vac banned . 

All this to raid .. A Solo Player .. you see where this is going and how it really makes you look like you are REALLY bad at the game ? You have fun in that little world of yours and well I will continue having fun playing the game with out asking Cheaters to help me unlike you have :)

Ohh and  that is now 3 servers and 3 meat runs in less than 24 hours thanks for all the food for my Dino babies. I bet your "Friends " are not so happy now that they got involved :) Let the meat runs continue :) you have a fun time there Ben :)

Ohh and did you really think i had all my eggs in one basket ?? if you did then you are worse at the game than i thought. To answer the "YOU are a drifter " with no home server well thats cool but at the end of the day so will all the people that helped you out. You had nothing and will never have anything maybe you should stick to RP servers.

Ohh I almost forgot,For you to  to say i was online for the majority of the raid that is a lie as well when i logged on at 9 am est time you where already in my base so  to say you did not offline a "Solo" player is well ... Funny you had been raiding my base for almost 5 hours already LUL 

Archived