If I wanted to post a story

Bull1128

To be clear, the story I want to post isn't my experiences with ark, nor is it a typical fanfic in terms of what it's about. The story series in question is called Ark: Blood of Gods, and what I'm curious of is whether or not I'd post the episodes here in the "off topic" section or in creative and I want to be sure to avoid any confusions or complications about whether or not it is allowed in general. If you need some additional info about it, here's a few things I can give without giving away too much; it follows some, but not all the same rules as Ark's actual story, it may eventually go to Scorched Earth and Aberration, and it utilizes characters actually mentioned in the game's story, but a number of fictional ones as well.

• Volunteer Moderator
20 minutes ago, Bull1128 said:

To be clear, the story I want to post isn't my experiences with ark, nor is it a typical fanfic in terms of what it's about. The story series in question is called Ark: Blood of Gods, and what I'm curious of is whether or not I'd post the episodes here in the "off topic" section or in creative and I want to be sure to avoid any confusions or complications about whether or not it is allowed in general. If you need some additional info about it, here's a few things I can give without giving away too much; it follows some, but not all the same rules as Ark's actual story, it may eventually go to Scorched Earth and Aberration, and it utilizes characters actually mentioned in the game's story, but a number of fictional ones as well.

I believe it should be in Creative.

General is supposed to be more about discussing the game, over all, though people dump support questions and game suggestions there constantly; but hey usually get moved.

Archived