Hidden Dragon Cave egg spawn glitched

S3R10U5M4R1N3

The nest in the hidden cave southwest of green ob is glitched. On an official pvp server this nest has been glitched out without respawning for at least a week. We have killed absolutely every wyvern in the area twice over but the only nest we find in that area wont put out eggs. Its the pitchdark cave with giant purple crystals that you have to fly into at sea level with the opening behind a rock. Anyone found eggs there?

If someone pulls the egg and drops it hidden nearby you'll have to find and pick it up to get the best to respawn. Sound like this is what's happening. A common tactic by low level players to lose wyverns aggro is to drop the egg by the nest. It makes no sense because the time spent dropping the egg you could have just got away but people still follow it.

egg spawn works, but very rarely... seems wywerns r flying really far from that cave, thus the egg is not appering... for 2 weeks i've found couple of eggs most of them at the first cliff(near the entrance)...

Maybe the reason of poor eggs spawn is those wywerns r usually glitched, i dunno. like u don't see them and in the next second they appears right in ur face with a fireball to u head... it seems something wrong with render distance... or i dunno...

Archived