Most Wanted Dinos

TINYMAN

At this point, I think ARK has a pretty decent survey of creatures. Most major community desires are rehashed versions of existing creatures with mechanics that could be used in the TLC for older dinos. Exceptions being stuff like the Maiasaur and Aurochs, both of which would be nice to see in-game.

That said, though, more flyers would be nice, especially aggressive ones to increase the challenge of flying around. Istiodactylus, Tropeognathus, Pterodaustro, giant owl (Bubo), Confuciusornis. I think a TLC of how flight works in ARK would help in this department too.

Beyond that, more generic "mythical" creatures that can be tied into a relatively realistic form. So stuff like Scylla, Cerberus, etc are off the list, but a kappa, or a thunderbird, or cockatrice would be pretty neat

13 minutes ago, PuffyPony said:

At this point, I think ARK has a pretty decent survey of creatures. Most major community desires are rehashed versions of existing creatures with mechanics that could be used in the TLC for older dinos. Exceptions being stuff like the Maiasaur and Aurochs, both of which would be nice to see in-game.

That said, though, more flyers would be nice, especially aggressive ones to increase the challenge of flying around. Istiodactylus, Tropeognathus, Pterodaustro, giant owl (Bubo), Confuciusornis. I think a TLC of how flight works in ARK would help in this department too.

Beyond that, more generic "mythical" creatures that can be tied into a relatively realistic form. So stuff like Scylla, Cerberus, etc are off the list, but a kappa, or a thunderbird, or cockatrice would be pretty neat

OR maybe like a rare spawn griffon? Just something to spice it up even more

Archived