Wild Wyvern Movement and AI

7Eleven

I'm not sure what happened to wyvern AI but ever since the flier nerf wild wyverns don't appear to move the same. Their turn radius is so much tighter than it should be. I've had instances where I'll fly up to an unsuspecting victim flying the same direction only to have it notice me, turn 180 on the spot (while in full flight mind you) get behind me and turn another 180 degrees to be behind me. 

I've found the best way to kill wild wyverns is to land and let them do their glitchy flight pattern overhead while I bite the air until they die. This is very unsatisfying and totally immersion breaking.

This is all on official PVE btw.

Can we get a wyvern AI fix or even an overhaul if necessary? Has anybody else noticed this? Found any solutions?

2 hours ago, flamron said:

I would like for wyverns to render in a bit sooner. They are super aggressive now as well, and aggro much quicker especially considering the condensed render distance. I find myself flying into them quite a bit now which is annoying. 

I believe this is a known bug. Hopefully a fix comes through for this soon. 

On 25.9.2017 at 5:49 PM, flamron said:

I would like for wyverns to render in a bit sooner. They are super aggressive now as well, and aggro much quicker especially considering the condensed render distance. I find myself flying into them quite a bit now which is annoying. 

I have the feeling that wyvern on SE have a smaller aggro radius than on Ragnarok.

Archived