Kill all passive tames.

Aristarchus

Scrubby players tell people to not kill passive tames. Big mistake. Kill everything, destroy everything, or you risk giving a chance to get back at you to the tribe you just raided.

Wipe everything off the face of the earth. And then laugh in global chat at the wasted weeks the raided tribe spent getting their base and tames up.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Aristarchus said:

Scrubby players tell people to not kill passive tames. Big mistake. Kill everything, destroy everything, or you risk giving a chance to get back at you to the tribe you just raided.

Wipe everything off the face of the earth. And then laugh in global chat at the wasted weeks the raided tribe spent getting their base and tames up.

...go back to school on Monday. Tell everyone in the lunchroom. Still not one of the cool kids.

25 minutes ago, Aristarchus said:

Yeah, cause why let them build back up to fight another day. It's not like PVP is supposed to be about having fun fighting each other or anything!

Your kind will just never get it.

1 hour ago, Aristarchus said:

Precise reason I play SP.

10 hours ago, Aristarchus said:

Seems like an obvious troll post but if not, heaven help anyone that deals with that person in real life.

Come on everyone hating on the op but what he says is true.  

This is a persistent world pvp game,  anything you leave alive can and will be used against you.  if I see passive Gigas and rexs and brontos I sure as hell ain't gonna leave em alive to come raid me after. 

Also spend that extra ten minutes to drop everything in their Base and destroy all Their crafting stations. Any way to slow them down or make them quit the server is useful.

Too many pve players on the pvp servers,  asking why in chat,  I even saw a guy begging for a griffin back yesterday because the alpha killed it lol,  if your not into full loot persistent world pvp then don't play it.

Fully wipe Any decent sized tribe as they would do the same to you no mercy.  The main reason I raid noobs and kill their tames is just to see them cry in chat and get salty. Usually there is no loot so the tears are your reward.

I had a guy tell me that I made him hate official servers because I killed the 145 ptera he was taming and then killed  his anky lol  good times. 

8 hours ago, ranger1presents said:

The typical gamer eliminates the opposition, the skillful gamer farms them.

Only thing about that is,  if a tribe joins your server and you wipe them straight away they will leave and not say nothing.

If you let them build up for months and then raid them,  you will still not get any decent loot that you don't already have and you will be making an enemy for life,  that tribes members will remember you and hate you,  you are no longer a faceless alpha you are now part of their ark story,  they will always return to that server to troll,  and raid,  and who knows Their next server could welcome them into the alliance and then you got a mega tribe on your case.

Better to just wipe them quick,   save their time and yours, it makes them way less salty 

5 minutes ago, SmokeyB said:

Come on everyone hating on the op but what he says is true.  

This is a persistent world pvp game,  anything you leave alive can and will be used against you.  if I see passive Gigas and rexs and brontos I sure as hell ain't gonna leave em alive to come raid me after. 

Also spend that extra ten minutes to drop everything in their Base and destroy all Their crafting stations. Any way to slow them down or make them quit the server is useful.

Too many pve players on the pvp servers,  asking why in chat,  I even saw a guy begging for a griffin back yesterday because the alpha killed it lol,  if your not into full loot persistent world pvp then don't play it.

Fully wipe Any decent sized tribe as they would do the same to you no mercy.  The main reason I raid noobs and kill their tames is just to see them cry in chat and get salty. Usually there is no loot so the tears are your reward.

I had a guy tell me that I made him hate official servers because I killed the 145 ptera he was taming and then killed  his anky lol  good times. 

This is exactly why they do it to you. You're the type of player that needs to be wiped to make the community a better place.

2 minutes ago, HalfSlabBacon said:

This is exactly why they do it to you. You're the type of player that needs to be wiped to make the community a better place.

Lol no one wipes me I'm a stealth assassin,  I live in 2X1s scattered across the map in the most hidden spots,  I have crafting stations in different areas to quick make rockets and flame arrows on foot,  hidden dodo farms,  and weapons stashed around  underwater vaults. My tribe name changes 6 times a day. If I lose one Base I still have loads more,  pteras dotted around the map tamed on x2 for when I need them.

Plus I never cry in chat if I get killed,  I just re tame rebuild and carry on.

This play style allows me the freedom to do what ever I want, no fear of come back,  I can snipe the alphas tames,  pick then off their dragons and wipe all the little noobie tribes that they try to protect and they can't do nothing,  

That is the spirit of ark pvp,  building a huge Base that takes months but a bronto and giga can walk through it in 5 hours is just stupid unless you have a 30 man international tribe to protect it. The sooner people  learn this the better. 

7 minutes ago, SmokeyB said:

Lol no one wipes me I'm a stealth assassin,  I live in 2X1s scattered across the map in the most hidden spots,  I have crafting stations in different areas to quick make rockets and flame arrows on foot,  hidden dodo farms,  and weapons stashed around  underwater vaults. My tribe name changes 6 times a day. If I lose one Base I still have loads more,  pteras dotted around the map tamed on x2 for when I need them.

Plus I never cry in chat if I get killed,  I just re tame rebuild and carry on.

This play style allows me the freedom to do what ever I want, no fear of come back,  I can snipe the alphas tames,  pick then off their dragons and wipe all the little noobie tribes that they try to protect and they can't do nothing,  

That is the spirit of ark pvp,  building a huge Base that takes months but a bronto and giga can walk through it in 5 hours is just stupid unless you have a 30 man international tribe to protect it. The sooner people  learn this the better. 

Ark isn't a PVP game, that's the part you're missing. 

28 minutes ago, SmokeyB said:

Only thing about that is,  if a tribe joins your server and you wipe them straight away they will leave and not say nothing.

The forums would indicate otherwise.

28 minutes ago, SmokeyB said:

If you let them build up for months and then raid them,  you will still not get any decent loot that you don't already have and you will be making an enemy for life,  that tribes members will remember you and hate you,  you are no longer a faceless alpha you are now part of their ark story,  they will always return to that server to troll,  and raid,  and who knows Their next server could welcome them into the alliance and then you got a mega tribe on your case.

Better to just wipe them quick,   save their time and yours, it makes them way less salty 

If you completely wipe them they are far more likely to move into the arms of that mega tribe.  If they can build back from what is left they linger to provide many hours of entertainment for you.  I've seen this played out countless times.

So unless your goal is to actually have less targets available... (but I get the feeling that isn't the case).

17 minutes ago, SmokeyB said:

Lol no one wipes me I'm a stealth assassin

You should probably consider (if you haven't already) posting in the thread devoted to how solo or small tribes can't play ARK.  Apparently they feel that your playstyle is impossible.  Personally I'm glad you're here to prove that is not the case.

34 minutes ago, SmokeyB said:

What? Ark Is like literally only a pvp game,  even the PvE mode is just a restricted version of pvp where you can still have wars.

Ark is not a Dino ranch building,  farm simulation,  that's the part your missing 

Stranded on the shores of a mysterious island, you must learn to survive. Use your cunning to kill or tame the primeval creatures roaming the land, and encounter other players to survive, dominate... and escape!

You're right, it's not a dino ranch. It's not a PvP game either though. More like survival. 

2 minutes ago, 10,000 Jelly Doughnuts said:

Stranded on the shores of a mysterious island, you must learn to survive. Use your cunning to kill or tame the primeval creatures roaming the land, and encounter other players to survive, dominate... and escape!

You're right, it's not a dino ranch. It's not a PvP game either though. More like survival. 

Yeah it's a survival game,  but the survival part is over really quickly,  spawn,  punch a tree,  kill dodos for hide,  ko a trike,  pick berry's,  make a raft,  tame dodos,  collect eggs,  kibble tame 150 ptera and you have survived. 

What is there to do then?  

4 minutes ago, SmokeyB said:

Yeah it's a survival game,  but the survival part is over really quickly,  spawn,  punch a tree,  kill dodos for hide,  ko a trike,  pick berry's,  make a raft,  tame dodos,  collect eggs,  kibble tame 150 ptera and you have survived. 

What is there to do then?  

Plenty.

• Jerryn locked this topic

Archived