Need Players for My New Dedicated Server! (PS4)

:Jerblove: THANK YOU FOR CLICKING ON RCGAMING.COM :Jerblove:

THE GIST

So my cousin and I are looking for a server and he finds one where we are out leveled and they already have Wyverns and Gigas and all that fun stuff, right? We end up catching up and we're just bored at that point there is nothing going on, no point and no purpose, so we get this idea to maybe just start our own server with some *structure*. Needless to say we both liked the idea, and to test it out we got a 10 person server to mess with, so consider you select few as beta testers.

So get a load of this

The Idea:

This is by far not a new idea, but I haven't come across a server like it yet. But let's make this clear MICS ARE REQUIRED, no if, ands, or buts. The idea is that we have 2 "teams" or "tribes" split up evenly, for us it will be 5 and 5, and put on opposite sides of the map in which the opposite side MAY NOT spawn at (*structure*). Each team will start with absolutely nothing and build from the bottom up like the game wills us to do, brutally may I add. As each city builds up and each city gets more tames you you can attack each other's base(s) at will and each has a chance to defend itself. You may raid and grief the city as much as you like and force them to rebuild until you are dead :D. That is after all the point of a defense.

But There Are Rules!

1.) No switching tribes or going "lone-wolf" (Not yet anyway, only a 10 slot server)

2.) You are stuck with the tribe you have no inviting friends or banishing one from the tribe (But no one said anything about trading...)

3.) No more than 5 bases outside of the city

4.) If caught (and we will catch you) raiding/destroying/f**king up a city or base with a SINGLE line of defense (meaning at least 2 people from the opposite tribe must be on) you will be banned immediately. Sorry charlie.

5.) A Microphone is required. Your Tribe can use either Playstation Chat or the Ark Chat, whichever you prefer, but all must be in it (That are currently in the game of course) no loners.

6.) Have fun. I know it seems like a lot of rules, but its structure for a successful server and until NITRADO creates a better server host that allows more structure, we must keep the peace!

Contact Info:

You can contact us at

royallycrowned.official@gmail.com

Message Me on Forums

or

KingZacharius on PS4

Archived