Auto-decay got rid of my turbine in just 24 hours..

EternalUniverse

2 days ago I placed down a stone foundation in the dessert area on SE, and on top of that my turbine. Then the miles long cables to go all the way to my base. I made sure I went back to my turbine to "reset" the timer just before logging off. Then.. last night, I check my fridge and it had no power.. so I headed to the dessert only to find out my stone foundation and turbine were gone. Checked the log and saw "stone foundation auto-decayed". In less than 24 hours it was just gone.

How in the hell is this even possible?

Can one of the devs/moderators or whatever come to ps4 and put everything back for me (lol). No really... not funny.

Atleast let us snap turbines on cables... that way I can keep my miles long cables. else I have to restart from scratch.

18 minutes ago, EternalUniverse said:

2 days ago I placed down a stone foundation in the dessert area on SE, and on top of that my turbine. Then the miles long cables to go all the way to my base. I made sure I went back to my turbine to "reset" the timer just before logging off. Then.. last night, I check my fridge and it had no power.. so I headed to the dessert only to find out my stone foundation and turbine were gone. Checked the log and saw "stone foundation auto-decayed". In less than 24 hours it was just gone.

How in the hell is this even possible?

Can one of the devs/moderators or whatever come to ps4 and put everything back for me (lol). No really... not funny.

Atleast let us snap turbines on cables... that way I can keep my miles long cables. else I have to restart from scratch.

Single foundations decay fast 

The new timers breaks the game play.

I mean is it really funny and enjoyable to go and update all timers?

To WC defense I think they changed it a little bit, I mean tweaked it, since it seams to work a little different now than before the update762 and 761.7 server update. All this was noticed by me in 761.6 I felt very very bad. I thought that I was punished by the admin / customer support for breaking some rule, because I am new to PvE.

Looking at youtuber videos all beds are located at one area. they used to be all over the map in PvP so the game play has changed to be more, say PvE, in PvP. It is sad since i liked to have stuff all over. Even now when we only play PvE houses pop up and beds are placed but are lost to auto-decay.

Meanwhile those that put up gates and pillars to block new players seam to really successful at blocking and build in explorer notes, players spawn areas and so on. I guess it favors those that pillar around other peoples bases and visit that base several times a day automatically updating the timers on build blocking pillars :)

Really is not easier just to block building in areas going from player spawn and a path / road in land. all inlets and rivers(allow for water pipes only). Well I see that it is impossible now when all maps are built upon. grrrrr If they do it now I mean.

I just do not like to loose anything to auto-decay.

Regards,

Ariana

Watch your dinos too. I suspect the devs have screwed it up so bad, that if you place a dilo on a thatch foundation, he will auto decay when the foundations go. Cause dinos auto decay too. Maybe I will test with dodo instead. Seriously, the game was far more stable and playable on Legacy with rampant duping. At least you knew what to expect. Now, random stuff just disappears due to auto decay bug.

Archived