As october draws near, any eta for aberration launch ?

Voidstar

No rush! Finish the product and get the bugs out please- Including some of these modderators on here that are buggy.  We're all excited about the expansion, but I'm sure many of us would rather have something complete for us to indulge in. Some discord groups have already been planning wipes for their unnoficials just encase this expansion drops in the next few weeks versus the end of October. We're definitely excited. 

they did somewhat but didn't quite release it on time like it was announced per say.. more they had it finished and made a big song and dance countdown much like new dlc was, then when timer ended there was a video and twitch feed live of the devs playing the game then after that ended it was released, least for xb1 i think pc was the same??

since they will make money on it i think it will be released on time at or around Halloween, with multiple patches there after due to ground breaking bugs found or stuff that was completely missed out, much like when they forgot to actually add in the no build zones around water for SE then implemented it 1 day later... totally destroying many peoples bases

lol

Mid December. 

Because their plans are probably mid October. They are usually 2-3 weeks late which lands early November. Then of course because stuff comes up, it will probably be another two weeks, or late November. Then after it releases, there won't be enough servers to access it for at least a week will probably be some bugs which make it unplayable and will need an update. PC may get it right away in early December, but then after a two-three  week process getting the patch ready and pushing it through cert, that puts us just before Christmas. 

:P

Archived