Archived Patch Notes

Jatheish

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Volunteer Moderator
25 minutes ago, ImJrack said:

I have been in the sever menu for 2 hours. I have restarted, refreshed, hard reset the console, reset router, flipped breakers. Everything and I cannot connect to the server I was playing on just about 5 hours ago with my friends. Please throw me in the lobby or something I just want to play your awesome game, is there anything you can do to help me? All NA servers are ping N/A and 70/70 and all servers say full and my gamertag is, im Jrack. I've been trying to spam join NA official server 115 for a little over 2 hours now.

This is PC Patch Notes. You should post in the relevant Xbox section for console related stuff.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, kewee007 said:

What is the point in this forum then the old steam release notes is only updated? Steam says 6:30PM EST, whereas this still says noon-ish

Maybe Devs are very busy working the stuff out to get it released. i don't mind them. I follow the Steam notes mostly.

Its quite easy : Event -> Post  - Post -> Trailer. I'm quite sure this needs to be released first before the patch goes live. Like it always is. 

Forget the event - I'm only interested in the following that were moved from the previous 227 release.

- Massively improved game loading speed, & streaming times (reduced hitches), by using "seek free" packages
- Improved savegame save-and-load times
- Rendering, & streaming, & CPU optimizations from console work
- Capability for mods to overwrite or add-to the ARK Island maps, which enables much more dynamic map mods (stackable too!)
- All current Items are now on the Master Items ID array

• Jen unpinned this topic

Archived