pvp Superawsomefuntimeserver[Pc/Ragnarok]5xtame3xgather50xbreed50xmaturation]

Drekomai

Hello potential citizens of SAFT(SuperAwesomeFunTime Server). I am Drekomai, the admin of the server and I'm here to tell you why you should join us. But first, some history. Before myself and my friend started this server, we played on unofficial servers for some time. The issue we found is that whenever we would get close to end game content such as bosses, the owner would run out of money and shut the server down. This was so frustrating and caused people to quit Ark together. This frustration caused us to think: what if WE made our own server? We could make sure it always has plenty of funding so that people can play it for the foreseeable future. We raised some funds between us and paid for a server. We currently have enough funds set aside for three years of activity. Server details: Helpful, unabusing administrators Friendly community discord PVP No passive attacking BRAND NEW Server(waiting for someone to try and take that Alpha spot!) We, the admins, don't fight first but if you attack us be prepared for us to retaliate! We won't abuse or cheat, if you beat us then we'll start again just like everyone else. Our server has a great community feel to it and it's for people who want PVP but don't want to actually fall out with people and make serious enemies. You can check out our full information and toplist page here: https://ark-servers.net/server/102218/

Archived