Iceworm Cave

AmaZeeJxq

So since the new patch for XBOX One with the invisible dino glitch patched, I can finally do the iceworm cave. Im gonna try to fight the queen, and ill be doing it with my friend who's bringing similar gear. What supplies would i need? Im bringing 3 sets of flak, 20 medicine brew 30 grapple hooks, pickaxe, mastercraft crossbow with 217% dmg, apprentice pump shotgun with 100 shells, asc. longneck with 250% dmg and 50 bullets and 30 cooked meat. Anything else i should bring? I wouldnt want to be underprepared! :D

Thanks! Also is there any way to avoid male iceworms from breaking armor, they can attack and come out at the same time, lost my asc rifle and shotgun but i remade it and all my armor are bps now ive got 100 medical brew and tons more so if i get hit ill chug it, so if theres anyway to prevent that please let me know

15 hours ago, AmaZeeJxq said:

Thanks! Also is there any way to avoid male iceworms from breaking armor, they can attack and come out at the same time, lost my asc rifle and shotgun but i remade it and all my armor are bps now ive got 100 medical brew and tons more so if i get hit ill chug it, so if theres anyway to prevent that please let me know

the shield is your best friend in this cave. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Instead of a baby bear try a baby Thylo.  The cat will climb the ice wall and get you over the barrier. Once over the invisible barrier send the cat in to tank the queen while you fire away.  If the queen comes at you grab your shield. My wife and I do this together and the queen is usually down in 30 seconds or less.

Archived