Friendly dedicated Nitrado server looking for players to survive the Ark with us

Mossberg

Survivors!

New Nitrado hosted PVP server running the Aberration map.  We've been online for 2 weeks now.  We love ARK and the community and decided that a Dedicated Server was the way to play.  Our hope is to populate the server with dedicated players that want to play the game the right way and survive the ARK with us!  We feel like PVP is part of the game but we want everyone to have fun so we won't put up with trolls or bullying.

Currently set for 10 slots but I'm willing to open up more slots and in the future rent more servers and create a cluster to play across all maps.  Settings are mostly double (like an evolution event on official).

If that all sounds interesting send a message to my gamertag and we'll chat and get you the server name/pw.  I'm online most evenings (EST) and will respond asap.  Thanks for reading!

Gamertag-  Piranha81

1.5x XP

3x harvest

3x resource respawn

3x loot quality supply drops

3x taming egg hatch and maturation

3x imprint time and any tribe mate can imprint (Easier to raise babies)

If you have any questions feel free to ask here or in game with the GT listed above.  Happy surviving!

I am interested in your ark. However, I have a few questions to make sure my play style is one that would be welcome in your community. First though, I will relate my history on official PvP servers.

I started solo on island one month after the big release. Somehow, the alphas ignored me for like two weeks. I built up a nice base with several dinos with a 93 level Therizino (it was the pride of my pack haha) leading the charge. Then when I was away from my base exploring, an alpha ally came in with a max level Argy and wiped out all my passives. He didn't even raid mats. When I asked for parley and why my passives were wipe, the alpha tribe proceeded to wipe my base to the floor, and that since I was week I didn't belong on the server and I should leave. So I left. Then I went to center with a more careful mindset. Built a mobile raft base, got it almost fully metal with some plant x and kept moving when I saw a wyvern. Day one, group of wyverns spotted me, wiped me clean before I could get full metal. Went to rag to get wyverns since they seem the new meta. Started a small base, raided small on occasion when opportunity presented itself. Got a full metal base, needed help grinding it and got insided. Thought I could trust the guy and he basically demolished my base from the inside while he real tried came in and emptied me out.

So alphas won't let me play on official. I like pvp. I like raiding, and I don't mind being raided. I like running around the map and contesting drops and rare materials. When I go after someone, it's usually for a reason. Maybe they are too close to my base, they are competing for resources. I don't mind the same thing happening to me. What I hate is being wiped to the floor and all my tames reduced to a feeding bin.

I don't believe in the philosophy of just letting everyone build up unchallenged and be happy together. Alliances are made and tribe politics happen, resources are competed for, and kills happen because PvP. I just don't agree with being razed to the ground by a wyvern when the target is sporting a fresh pike and a raptor.

TL;DR

I enjoy PvP and like the danger of it, just don't like unbalanced wiping. I don't do it to others, and I don't like doing it. If this philosophy won't work well in your server, I will keep looking. Thanks for reading.

I am interested in your ark. However, I have a few questions to make sure my play style is one that would be welcome in your community. First though, I will relate my history on official PvP servers.
I started solo on island one month after the big release. Somehow, the alphas ignored me for like two weeks. I built up a nice base with several dinos with a 93 level Therizino (it was the pride of my pack haha) leading the charge. Then when I was away from my base exploring, an alpha ally came in with a max level Argy and wiped out all my passives. He didn't even raid mats. When I asked for parley and why my passives were wipe, the alpha tribe proceeded to wipe my base to the floor, and that since I was week I didn't belong on the server and I should leave. So I left. Then I went to center with a more careful mindset. Built a mobile raft base, got it almost fully metal with some plant x and kept moving when I saw a wyvern. Day one, group of wyverns spotted me, wiped me clean before I could get full metal. Went to rag to get wyverns since they seem the new meta. Started a small base, raided small on occasion when opportunity presented itself. Got a full metal base, needed help grinding it and got insided. Thought I could trust the guy and he basically demolished my base from the inside while he real tried came in and emptied me out.
So alphas won't let me play on official. I like pvp. I like raiding, and I don't mind being raided. I like running around the map and contesting drops and rare materials. When I go after someone, it's usually for a reason. Maybe they are too close to my base, they are competing for resources. I don't mind the same thing happening to me. What I hate is being wiped to the floor and all my tames reduced to a feeding bin.

I don't believe in the philosophy of just letting everyone build up unchallenged and be happy together. Alliances are made and tribe politics happen, resources are competed for, and kills happen because PvP. I just don't agree with being razed to the ground by a wyvern when the target is sporting a fresh pike and a raptor.

TL;DR

I enjoy PvP and like the danger of it, just don't like unbalanced wiping. I don't do it to others, and I don't like doing it. If this philosophy won't work well in your server, I will keep looking. Thanks for reading.
Sounds like you're what we want. Come have fun!

Archived