Why the complaints about official pvp

Jlmaples

3 hours ago, CriD said:

Lol. Good ol' CSGO. Love that game. 

When ark players say PvP requires skill while in a mego tribe that locks out servers after they ddos them just so people can't fight back. Takes skill to learn to ddos,  n learn how to brown nose some mega tribes. 

He is right though. PvP, in ark takes skill. Like as in, I see a ptera rider n we have an epic air battle. But when marching on someone's base, if they are online, sure it takes some basic game knowledge, but at the end of the day. Whoever has the most 99% of the time wins. Its a game of attrition. Set up pill boxes so they can't leave, if you need to, then just go to work.

A buddy of mine. He isnt allowed in our trige due to trolling. He swears he isn't a troll. I asked what he did on ark.

"Oh ya know I pvped some people."

"Oh? What happened?"

"I saw these guys farming metal, so I dropped n killed them. Dumped their metal n most of their crap. Then waited by their birds. Ya see if I killed it they wouldn't come back. One came back. I knocked him out and caged him. Then I fed him his birds. They talked crap to me in chat after, so I went and sniped all their passives and threw narc grenades at them for an hour."

See. That's not pvp, that's being a sausage head. Too many tweens see pvp n kos everything. Its the only reason I get to pvp at all, as I only raid those who need a good spanking. 

Rule of thumb, if the first thing you try to learn and make, Is a club, and cage, you are not a pvp player, you are a troll and have probably never reached endgame(without duping).

No what your friend did there is probably the most PVP thing you can do in ARK. It's a shame there aren't more brave warriors like him in ARK. Too many rely on their big tribes and strength in numbers principle when playing this game.

Our tribe's approach to ARK is similar to your friends. We'll approach a target see if its viable and if the odds are in favour and kill it regardless of whether its a member of mega tribe whos hopped of his Giga to pick daisies or some newly joined PVE players building a cute looking base. They all have to die.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to post another story. Was on Xbox official 274. Uploading my c4 and other gears. A Griffen flys in landing as I jumped in ptera. I pick him. Drop rider. He proceeds to talk too much.. He was in a big tribe.. figured it was his right I guess. Rip passive Griffen. Him and 2 others show up.. proceed to pick them and try to lead them into cover of the woods where 1v3 feels better than in the open. They wouldn't chase.. You in a big tribe.. and you refuse to leave the open while 1 guy on a ptera harrasses you? LOL FIRE NATION go to pve friend. We coming for them passives man. We need the easy meat farm, it's rough in the snow.. we appreciate your assistance with keeping us from starving out there.

Btw.. hate people who think they are untouchable due to massive numbers. It just makes it more fun.. instead of making a pve tribe of 3 rage.. I'll be making a mega tribe rage.. it's much more rewarding.

Archived